- If you feel a page needs gardener attention add Template:AttentionGardeners to that page or its talk page.
Fanlore Gardeners monitor, clean up and organize content, and generally make sure everything is running smoothly. Gardeners watch the recent changes across the wiki to make sure the content added (or removed) is coherent, appropriate and properly organized. Through this process they also assist other contributors in using the wiki. To continue the metaphor, these Gardeners grow, nurture and weed on the wiki.
Fanlore Gardeners may be contacted by adding Template:AttentionGardeners to the page you need help with. However, you should contact Fanlore Policy & Admin via the contact form if you have a question about or how they are enforced, need help with identity protection, or have an issue with another user on Fanlore, including a Gardener or admin. (Select the appropriate topic from the Subject menu. If you select 'Fanlore Policies,' 'Identity Protection,' 'Technical Support,' or 'Other,' your message will reach the Policy & Admin team.)
Want to be a Gardener? Contact the Fanlore committee and we'll follow up with you. Prospective Gardeners should be able to commit to regularly visiting and monitoring the wiki and should have some experience with editing Fanlore.Gardeners may be interested in the following subpages:
On top of the regular user permissions, gardeners have additional permissions, allowing them to:
- Block other users from editing
- Change protection levels and edit protected pages
- Delete pages
- Edit pages protected as "Allow only administrators"
- Have one's own edits automatically marked as patrolled
- Mark others' edits as patrolled
- Move files
- Move pages (with their subpages)
- Ignore CAPTCHA requirements
- Quickly rollback the edits of the last user who edited a particular page
- Search deleted pages
- Undelete a page
- View deleted history entries, without their associated text