|Pairing:||Scott McCall/Stiles Stilinski|
|Alternative name(s):||Sciles, Skittles|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
On the show, Scott and Stiles are long-time best friends who routinely climb in each others' bedroom windows and are comfortable with casual touch.
Despite Scott being the protagonist of the show and Stiles being the fandom's most popular character, the pairing is only moderately common, being outcompeted by the fandom OTP of Derek/Stiles and even very slightly by Isaac/Scott, though that may change since Isaac will not be on the show from season 4 on. Nonetheless, it is still a fairly common relationship to find in Teen Wolf fanworks.
Tropes and Fanon
- Bromance: The show positions the relationship between Scott and Stiles as a bromance; many fanworks simply draw the line a little further, adding sex to their relationship without making it romantic or making it romantic in its level of intimacy but without including sex.
- First Times and Teenage Experimentation: Because they have been best friends for years before the start of the show, many fanworks show Scott and Stiles experimenting with each other and being each others' first times.
- Hurt/Comfort: After season 3B there was an increase in hurt/comfort fanworks for the pairing, with Scott helping Stiles work through the effects of the Nogitsune.
- Threesome: Two of the most popular threesomes involve Scott/Stiles - Allison/Scott/Stiles, which expands the canonical het relationship to a poly one, and Derek/Scott/Stiles, which expands the fandom OTP to include Scott, who has a strong canonical relationship with both other characters.
- A Phenomenon When You Came Along, by Loz (link). Roadtrip future fic.
- Working in Pairs, by soaringrachel (link). Friends to lovers fic set after Allison/Scott broke up. (Allison/Lydia is an additional pairing.)
Sleepover, by maichan808
Flirting, by Komisaari
Saturday Morning, by Daunt
Hug after near-death experience, by neenya
Never Trust a Fox, by renqa (Nogitsune!Stiles)
- ✮ SLEEP, SWEET SOUL ✮, Archived version
- the nine bright shiners, Who needs a puppy when you live in Beacon Hills?, Archived version
- Saturday Morning (Scott/Stiles) This is for... | Meg Daunting, Archived version