|Date/s:||29 December 2001|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- The first story in the doujinshi features James and Sirius as First Years sneaking off before their Sorting Ceremony. They run into Peeves and are eventually caught by Dumbledore and McGonagall. It is 10 pages long.
- The second story features a conversation between a hopeful Lily and a morose Remus about their plans after leaving Hogwarts. It contains some brief James/Lily. It is 6 pages long.
- The third story is Peter-centric and focuses on the events that lead him to become a Death Eater. It is 11 pages long.
- The last story is the only one set during the books, sometime after Prisoner of Azkaban. It features a brief conversation between Sirius and Remus. It is 4 pages long.
- "I love reading the Harry Potter books, but when I get right down to it, the characters I like the best are the friends of Harry's parents, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. This doujinshi is solely about James, Lily, Sirius, Remus and Peter Pettigrew and has several nice stories. The art is nothing to rave about (well, it's better than I could do, ;), but it does what it needs to do and emotions are expressed well."
- Love Doujinshi? (Accessed 01 March 2012.)