|Pairing:||Mike Ross/Harvey Specter|
|Gender category:||slash, M/M|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Common Tropes in Fanworks
- BDSM, D/s dynamic in particular is a very popular aspect in Mike/Harvey stories, with Harvey (more often than not) being the dominant partner. The trend started after, early in season 1, Harvey said "Good boy" to Mike.
- AUs of different complexity, including:
- alternative ways they met (usually involving Mike having a different job)
- needs must by thatotherperv, When Grammy needs an upgrade in care, Mike knows that the usual one-off gig as a paid submissive won't be enough. He takes a job he's been refusing for a while - a long-term, full-time contract.
- Imprimatur by Closer, Mike was raised to believe Imprint was a life-changing event for those few lucky enough to experience it. Harvey was raised to believe it was a form of mental illness. When it actually happened, neither of them noticed.
- Sweet Thang by MajaLi, Mike hates spending money on himself. Harvey, on the other hand, loves it.
- Grande Soy Triple Dirty Chai by friskaz, Harvey is (still) a lawyer. Mike is the only barista that gets his coffee order right, and isn't afraid of a bit of intelligent and snarky banter.
- Pizza And A Movie by Closer, In an alternate universe, Harvey's still a lawyer but Mike's not a pot runner -- he's a deliveryman for Rollo's Pizza and Ribs, which happens to be Harvey's favorite pizza place. Once Harvey finds out his pizza guy is a genius, Mike's life takes a few turns he would not have expected
- Limited Partnership by Pookaseraph, Mike isn't entirely certain how he let Donna and Jessica talk him into marrying Harvey while his boss was in a coma, even if they swore he wouldn't mind. He thought the hardest part would be going to the hospital and confronting the sight of his boss and friend lying there, but instead it turned out to be confronting his growing feelings for a man he'd never imagined seeing in a romantic light. Harvey's just glad he woke up from his coma, and trying to not be too upset that he's now married to the Associate he's had a crush on for over a year.
- a day too early (still a couple dollars short) by thatotherperv, Harvey picks up Mike in the pilot instead of Miss Eat-It-Off-My-Stomach. Mike isn't easy, in any sense beyond the obvious.
- Vacation in Vermont by jonius_belonius (Joni_Beloni), They're all married, some to the right people, and some ... not so much. Some of them have moved away, or moved on, but they all still get together for one week every year, for what is supposed to be uncomplicated, nostalgic fun. This year, with Harvey's marriage to Donna going down in flames, he is finding it increasingly difficult to hide his feelings for Mike.
- He's Mine by jbosco88
- Good Time by smileandnod100
- Suits as a romantic comedy by jbosco88, a Fake Trailer
Archives and Communities
- Mike/Harvey works on FFN
- Mike/Harvey works on AO3
- harvey x mike tag on Tumblr
- marvey tag on Tumblr
- Marvey Fic Challenges
- FYeah Mike x Harvey Fic Recs
- Take a Hike community on FFN