If Their Mothers Only Knew
|Title:||If Their Mothers Only Knew|
|Publisher:||New Leaf Press/New Leaf Productions, Knight Writer Press|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
From a 1992 submission request in Zine Scene: "Looking for contributions based upon any TV show or movie except for Star Trek, B7, UNCLE. Will be the adult counterpart to Lions and Tigers. Looking for everything from sweetness to hard-core. Send submissions to Peg Kennedy, The Good Witch (that's witch, not bitch, blimey!) of the West."
From a 1993 request for issue #2 in Bill Hupe's catalog: "... still looking for a few good submissions to round it out. Multimedia "/" fiction, if you're game would love to see a few fictional letters from your favorite character's mother."
If Their Mothers Only Knew 1 was published in 1993 and has 210 pages. The front cover is by TACS, interior art by TACS, Baravan, JM McClure, others.
- Hunter Haunted by Jatona Walker (Professionals)
- Danger by Moonlight by Anna Parrish (Professionals) (33 pages)
- Danse Macabre by Aletha Wyndsor (Equalizer) (36 pages)
- The Quality of Mercy by Aletha Wyndsor (Equalizer) (43 pages)
- Love Potion #9 by April Lee Murray (Alien Nation) (10 pages)
- The Princess Groom by Todd Parrish (Princess Bride) (7 pages)
- Night Maneuvers by Mistral (Equalizer) (8 pages)
- Mental image (Equalizer) (16 pages)
- Russian Autumn Affair by Hephastian (Man from UNCLE) (39 pages) (reprinted in Reclassified Affairs 2)
- Roses by Jane Mailander (Man from UNCLE) (reprinted in Reclassified Affairs 2)
- The Heat by Khylara (Man from UNCLE)
- Blue Eyes by Khylara (Man from UNCLE)
- Dreams by Khylara (Man from UNCLE)
- Alone After Star One by Catherine Salmon (Blake's 7)
- Where It All Began by Jatona P. Walker (Starsky & Hutch)
If Their Mothers Only Knew 2 was published in April or May 1995 and contains 170 pages and it tape bound. The front cover is by TACS.
from an ad: "This second issue will be HOT off the press just in time for Mediawest. Look past the sweet, unassuming granny on the cover and you'll find generous portions of Romance, Sex & Danger."
- A Quiet Weekend At Home by A. Virdon (Garrison's Gorillas) (12 pages)
- Listen to Me Softly by Khylara (Man from UNCLE) (poem)
- Second Wind by Doreen Tracy (Quantum Leap) (2 pages)
- To Thine Own Self by Doreen Tracy (Quantum Leap) (6 pages)
- Survived By by Linda Cornett (Man from UNCLE) (7 pages) (reprinted in Through Innocent Eyes)
- New Discoveries by Catherine (Blake's 7) (7 pages)
- Paradox by Khylara (Man from UNCLE) (poem)
- Strange Bedfellows by Lee Giorgos (Garrison's Gorillas) (30 pages)
- The Dream by Khylara (Man from UNCLE) (poem)
- By Default by Kyra Taylor (Equalizer) (77 pages)
- Momentary Dalliances by Lee Giorgos (Garrison's Gorillas) (7 pages)
- Corruption of Innocence by Hephaistion (Man from UNCLE) (22 pages)