The Federation Chronicle
You may be looking for the Klingon zine, Federation Chronicles.
|Title:||The Federation Chronicle|
|Publisher:||Final Frontier Star Trek Club|
|Date(s):||1972, the last two issues were published before 1977|
|Fandom:||Star Trek: TOS|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
The audience for this zine and its club was boys aged 10-15.
Federation Chronicle 1 was published in July 1972 and contains 28 pages. The front cover is by R. Young, and interior illos are by C. Townsend. Some of the art by Townsend was reprinted in some issues of A Piece of the Action.
- poetry by Lavon Dunaway
- fiction by Bryan McKenzie
- article and some art by Parker Riggs
- Journey To Malakesh by Cheree Townsend
- art and cartoons by Cheree Townsend
- article by Hal Winson
- a puzzle by Russell Young
Reactions and Reviews: Issue 1
This zine is a publication of the Final Frontier ST Club, but it is also available to non-members. #3 and #4 are scheduled for March and May, respectively... After admiring the ST Trivia Test and glancing through the rest of the zine, I turned to the editor's page and found, to my great surprise, that he and the other charter members of the FFSTC are seventh grades. They've put out a nice-looking zine by anyone's standards. And although this is a short issue and the contents vary in quality from excellent to fair, the overall tone is dignified (not stuffy, but not giggly either). The contents include the above-mentioned (and excellent) trivia test, a 'mail interview' with the omnipresent Jacqueline Lichtenberg, and a humorous Christmas-on-the-Enterprise story. 
The Federation Chronicle 2 was published in December 1972 and contains 30 pages. Interior illos are by Deivon and C. Townsend.
- Contributors: Cheree Townsend, Lavon E. Dunaway, Russell Young, Helen Young, Jacqueline Lichtenberg, Margaret Basta, and Curis Young.
- Star Trek Lives, revival information, several full pages of artwork by Alan E. Auches
- Mail Interview (article) by J. Lichtenberg
- Mail Interview (article) by Maureen Basta
- The Strange Blip by "Delvon"
- The Cool Yule by "Auntie Matter" (4 pages)
- Star Trek Word Search (1 page)
- A Star Trek Trivia Test (3 pages)
- Star Trek Trivia Test Answers (3 pages)
- The Strange Blip (1 page)
- Initials and Abbreviations Commonly Used In Star Trek (1 page)
The Federation Chronicle 3 was published in 1973.
- from T-Negative #20