|Fandoms:||many, among others Numb3rs, due South, Bandom, Stargate, Generation Kill, Vorkosigan Saga, Teen Wolf...|
|URL:||Homepage: Words Words Words|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Dira Sudis is a very prolific fan writer who has been writing fic since at least 2002.
Dira is probably one of the most talented writers in any fandom. She's equally comfortable with epic, plotty stories as she is with short, emotionally intense stories. Her writing ranges from gen to smoking hot NC17. And she excels at characterization - from Dief to Fraser to RayK to RayV to Frannie - she gets them. But more, not only does she understand what motivates and moves these characters, but she also speaks with their voices, clearly and concisely. It's a rare skill and she uses it to her advantage. My only complaint about Dira is that she left due South fandom much too soon.
- Every Marine a Wolfbrother - Generation Kill/A Companion to Wolves crossover, Brad Colbert/Nate Fick
- The World That You Need - Vorkosigan Saga, Aral Vorkosigan/Cordelia Vorkosigan and Aral Vorkosigan/Lt. Jole
- The Boy and the Beast - Teen Wolf, Canon AU inspired by the fairy tale Beauty and the Beast, Derek Hale/Stiles Stilinski
- Hawks and Hands - Due South, Fraser/Kowalski
- Sell Your Body to the Night - Teen Wolf, a pre-canon/Canon AU Derek/Stiles hookerfic (121,550 words). Stiles runs away at the age of 16 to San Francisco and becomes a prostitute. Derek aka Black Camaro is one of his customers and his favorite. "No," he repeated impatiently. "I'm not a cop. I'm someone who wants to exchange my money for your sexual services. I was told you were in that line of work." / "I, uh, yeah, sorry," Stiles said. He glanced around again and then up--the full moon was almost directly overhead. Just one of those nights, maybe. "Yeah, I am. I do that."
- (add more)
- " You do not need to ask my permission to remix, podfic, translate, create art for or create secondary fanwork of any fanwork I have posted. Please do include a link back to my work (the AO3 related work feature = love), and please share a link to your work with me--I'd love to see it!" on her AO3 Profile, accessed March 4th 2014
- Author Profile: Dira Sudis by akamine-chan, June 30th, 2010