Pages in category "2015 Meta"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.
- Fandom in/as Contact Zone (Fandom Version)
- Fandom Is My Fandom: Or, We All Live in a Coffeeshop AU
- Fandom is not your safe space
- Fandom Past - A Talk Given at Nine Worlds 2015
- Fansplaining: Mary Sue
- Female characters in fanfiction
- Femslash culture and trolling: how to keep the space safe
- Femslash gothic
- Fic vs Meta
- Han/Luke Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (deleted scene)
- “He listens for a living and she doesn’t speak”--why Melinda May is a Classic Hollywood Action Hero
- Here is the secret to fandom: Give zero fucks about what anyone else is doing.
- A historical note
- How I Ended Up Running A Fan Fiction Zine
- How it all began...
- How to be a PERFECT VIDDER
- How We Lost Our Fanfic Virginity
- SOME MORE AWESOME THINGS I LOVED FROM THE HP FANDOM BACK IN THE DAY
- I love Hamilton, but something about the way white fans engage with the musical really bothers me
- I think the general mindset and culture of Tumblr is effecting what people choose to write about in fic
- I was thinking about the ghosts of fandoms past
- If You Want to Talk About Something Weird, Let's Talk About Geoducks, Not Fanfiction
- Interrogations of Masculinity and Struggles of Performed Masculinity in Late Final Fantasy
- It's a Fanmade World: From One Direction to Soderbergh
- She's not PCR, but goddamn, at least she's passing us the milk rather than pissing in our cornflakes.
- The “Sherlock is queerbaiting” argument doesn’t even make sense at this point.
- So Your Fic is Required Reading: Hahahanope
- So. I have *a lot* of Wattpad thoughts.
- Star Trek was about social justice from day one
- Was Fanfic Any Different in the Olden Days?
- Where exactly do people get this idea that fandom is dominated by straight women from?
- Why Do Adult Women Love One Direction Slash Fanfiction?
- Why Fury Road’s Heroes Are Better Than Ur Fav
- Why It Is Not Surprising That There Are Old People On Tumblr, and Why We Are Surprised By It Anyway
- Why the Femslash Gap?
- Wives, Warlords and Refugees: The People Economy of Mad Max
Media in category "2015 Meta"
This category contains only the following file.