Plain Brown Wrapper
Jump to navigation Jump to search
You may be looking for In a Plain Brown Wrapper, a Star Trek: TOS zine.
|Title:||Plain Brown Wrapper|
Red Queen Press
Neon Rainbow Press
|Editor(s):||Cinda Gillilan & Jody Norman|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Plain Brown Wrapper is a multifandom slash anthology.
Plain Brown Wrapper 1 was published in May 1993 and is 141 pages long.
- The Discipline of Love by Victoria Stanton (The Equalizer) Control has a bone to pick with Mickey and he has an interesting way of going about it! (8 pages)
- Partnership by Mary L. Millard (Starsky and Hutch) When Starsky notices that his partner is acting strange, he sets out to uncover why. (10 pages)
- Promises by Misty Mayfair (Quantum Leap) Al is late, and Sam isn't happy. (4 pages)
- Flying on the Ground is Wrong by Dumuzi Gilgomesh (War of the Worlds) Harrison remembers how a hot summer night changed his life. (16 pages)
- Partners, Buddies, and Friends by Gena Fisher (Professionals) A look at Bodie and Doyle's relationship from a third person point of view. (6 pages)
- Beginnings by Lucinda Kerr (The Equalizer) Can Scott find the courage to tell Harley how he feels? (21 pages)
- Aftermath by Doreen Tracy (Quantum Leap) Al grieves for Sam's death, but they might have a second chance. (10 pages)
- Comfort in a Lonely Night by Leah S. (Starsky and Hutch) Hutch is hurting after Gillian's death, but his partner is there for him. (4 pages)
- 1-900-555-4200 by Denyse (The Equalizer) Gage misses one of Scott's performances, and the young man is a little upset. (14 pages)
- A Night With Blake by Airelle (Multi-media crossover) Only reading this story can explain this story! (5 pages)
- Desert Fantasy by Ruby (Professionals) An alternative universe story. Prince Bodee is in for a rude awakening when he loses his status. (14 pages)
- The Adventure of the Serviceable Physician by Gypsy (Sherlock Holmes) Watson relates the tale of how his relationship with Holmes changed. First person, Watson-POV first time story. (20 pages)
Plain Brown Wrapper 2 was published in 1994 and is 120 pages long.
- And the Greatest of These... by Duval (War of the Worlds) Harrison and Paul celebrate Christmas in their own special way. (12 pages) (also in One in Ten #8)
- The Taking of the PINGREY by Gaylord Mann and Julien (Professionals) An AU story. Bodie and Doyle are aboard a deep space exploration vessel that is taken over by a nasty bunch, but the pair are up to the challenge, and others! (18 pages)
- When the Truth Comes Out by Helena Wolff (Quantum Leap) Al works out his complicated relationships. (10 pages)
- Invasion of the Bodie Snatchers by Gena Fisher (Professionals) Oh dear, the pod people have found Bodie and Doyle! (4 pages)
- Confession Time by Mary L. Millard (The Man From UNCLE) Illya knows he must tell Napoleon the truth, but the risk is great. Still they are on vacation. It's now or never. (22 pages)
- Put Out To Pasture by Mirenna (Are You Being Served?) Humphries and Lucas discover they each share a secret. (12 pages)
- New Year's Resolution by Aletha Wyndsor (The Equalizer) Scott decides it's about time to tell his father the truth. (16 pages)
- Lovejoy to the Rescue? by Ruby (Professionals and Lovejoy) Bodie and Doyle, Lovejoy and Eric, it's a dangerous combination for the bad guys! (21 pages)