|Date(s):||19 May 2010 - present|
|Moderator:||mythicalkiss, moonilicious, bananahater336, Kitty-fic|
|URL:||mxa_news (LiveJournal); archive link|
mxa_news (Dreamwidth backup)
Click here for related articles on Fanlore.
mxa_news is a daily newsletter for the Merlin/Arthur pairing from BBC's Merlin. The newsletter includes any fanfic, fanart, multimedia, discussion, news, etc related to this pairing. Bradley/Colin is also welcome.
The 1000th newsletter was posted September 10, 2013.
1) Where do you get the links that make up the newsletter?
We are currently watching communities, websites, and personal journals related to Merlin, Arthur, Bradley, Colin, Merlin/Arthur, and Bradley/Colin. Please see mxa_watching for a list of LJ links. If you'd like to be added, please let us know.
2) What do I need to do to get linked on the newsletter? Post anything related to Merlin/Arthur or Bradley/Colin. This includes meta, discussion, fanfic, art, multimedia, etc. Merlin/Arthur or Bradley/Colin must be a legitimate or main pairing in fic or art in order to be linked on the newsletter. Icon posts must contain at least five M/A or B/C related icons. We will also link to news related to Bradley and/or Colin and general show news.
We will not link to locked entries.
3) What is your spoiler policy? Any episode that has not aired in the UK is considered a spoiler. Once the episode has aired, we will not warn for spoilers. Please use your own discretion while the series is airing.
4) Why are comments screened? Comments are screened to protect anyone who may not feel comfortable asking questions in full view of other members or those who don't feel comfortable promoting their own work. It does not mean that links are being excluded.
5) Why wasn't there a newsletter on X day? We will do our best to post a newsletter every day, but real life will occasionally come first. Please try to be patient. Everything missed will still be included in the next edition.
6) Why wasn't my story/art/etc included even though I posted it to X community? All fanworks must be M/A or B/C related. Beyond that, there may not have been sufficient information included in your header to be able to categorize your work or it was simply missed. Please let us know and we will try to include it in the next edition.
If you notice something linked on the newsletter does not include M/A or B/C (or includes other pairings we haven't warned about), please let us know. It's not always possible to read or screen everything before it's posted and we rely on the author's header for information regarding pairings.
7) I'm interested in helping out. How can I get involved? Great! Help is always welcome and appreciated. If you're interested, please contact us. You can reach us via this post, PM, or at email@example.com
- mythicalkiss in mxa_news. Frequently Asked Questions, 21 May 2010. (Accessed 14 September 2013)