|Name:||Jeon Jeong-guk (Korean: 전정국)|
|Also Known As:||Jungkook|
|Official Website(s):||Jungkook on Wikipedia|
|On Fanlore:||Related pages|
He was born Jeon Jeong-guk (Korean: 전정국) on September 1, 1997 in Busan, South Korea.
Jungkook is the youngest membe and a part of the maknae-line of the group.
Because of his natural talents and competitive nature, he is often referred to as the Golden Maknae. Jungkook is teased for being the manly-man of the group; excelling at sports and being the toughest of the 7. Around strangers he is often shy and quiet, but when just with the members of BTS, Jungkook is often lively and playful (though he often doesn't listen to his hyungs- most notably Jin). Jungkook has a deep admiration for Rap Monster and Suga, for their impressive experience in creating music.
- Jikook: Jimin and Jungkook
- VKook: V (Kim Taehyung) and Jungkook
- Sugakookie: Suga and Jungkook
- Jinkook: Jin and Jungkook
- I Bloomed For You... by Meanie_Beanie_nim: Hanahaki Disease fic, Kim Taehyung/Jeon Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook develops the condition after finally meeting his soulmate Kim Taehyung, only for his other half not to recognize him as such. Jungkook is determined to hide his illness from the rest of his friends and from Taehyung, but he finds himself quickly running out of days.