Pages in category "1999 Meta"
The following 91 pages are in this category, out of 91 total.
- Family Dinners: Sibling Elements in the M/S Relationship aka A Side of Bill, a Bottle of Mulder, and a Little Sam/Scully Pudding
- Fan Fiction and Copyright
- Fanfiction: web or zine?
- The Fannish Potlatch: Creation of Status Within the Fan Community
- Five Golden Rules For When To Be Discreet About Slash
- The Foresmutters Project: Commentary & Historical Background: Shelter by Leslie Fish
- Same Actor Crossovers (response to Lucy Gillam)
- The Secret to Handling Criticism
- Sexuality in Slash: My God, Spock, You're a Woman!
- Shakespeare, Fanfic, and Creativity
- Should There Be More Criticism of Fanfiction?
- SKipper: A Short History of Scully/Krycek fiction thus far
- Slash Fiction is Like a Banquet
- The Slash Tutorial
- Slash Vs. Gen: What Makes Slash So Much More Appealing?
- Slashers of Silicon Valley
- The Slashy Response to Have a Conscience: How Can Anyone See a Sexual Encounter After a Suicide Attempt?
- Smarm, Warm Fuzzies, and Friendship: A Somewhat Irreverent and Rambling Essay
- The Subtext Anxiety
- We Always Hurt the One We Love ... and then turn him into a sorry-ass, emasculated, mentally unstable, whiny, co-dependent tag-along
- We Always Hurt the Ones We Love
- What is this... Über?
- What Makes Fan.Fic Tick?
- What's With IOHO?
- Who do you want to be today?
- Who Owns Scully?
- Why I Don't "Buy" Slash
- Why I Hate 1/??
- Why I Write Slash (essay by Kass)
- Why is There So Much...?
- Why isn't slash yaoi and why is yaoi slash?
- Why isn't there More...?
- Why Joxer and Ares?
- Why Trek Fic generally is pretty hot stuff
- Winston Was Right
- Women (1999 essay by torch)