Annabeth Chase/Piper McLean
|Pairing:||Annabeth Chase/Piper McLean|
|Gender category:||femslash, F/F|
|Fandom:||Heroes of Olympus|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Piper and Annabeth get along very well. Piper also mentioned in The Lost Hero that Annabeth would make a cool friend in better times. It is also stated that Piper hoped that Athena would claim Piper, as then they could be in the same cabin. It is said in the The House of Hades that Hazel and Piper shared some tears about Annabeth. When Annabeth returns from Tartarus, Piper is the first one to tearfully hug her.
In The Blood of Olympus, Piper and Annabeth, manage to take down the Giant Mimas together. Afterwards, Annabeth took to looking to Piper for advice at times, since their experience with Mimas had taught them how to tackle problems together from two different sides, with Annabeth seeing the logical thing, the tactical move, while Piper has gut reactions that are anything but logical. As a result, both of them either solved the problem twice as fast, or they hopelessly confused each other. Piper and Annabeth, along with Reyna and Hazel become inseparable, as they help the camps get along after Gaea's defeat. The three other girls valued Piper's skills as a go-between to smooth over any conflicts.
In October 2016, there was a Pipabeth Week. Each day, fans were prompted to post thoughts on the pairing. This continued in May 2017, being held this time by LGBTQ+ PJO Network who started their first week of a 4k ship month with Pipabeth.
- I mean, I drew the Jercy and Reynabeth hugs so naturally Pipabeth has to be done too by minuiko
- She pulled Annabeth forward until their foreheads touched. by fredrosesart
- Piper’s dad hires a new pool girl AU by radycat
- annabeth quits target the next day by brakstr
- they love each other too much so they need to insult each other almost all the time to maintain the balance by cherryandsisters
- Strawberry Kisses by pipabeth
- these words are my diary screaming out loud by lesbabeths
- Kissing the Witch by nikkiRA