|Creator:||Fabian Nicieza and Rob Liefeld|
|Date(s):||1991 - 2002, 2004, 2008 – 2010 (under X-Force)|
2010 - present (under Uncanny X-Force)
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|External Links:||X-Force on Marvel.com|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
X-Force team first appeared in New Mutants #100 (April 1991) and soon afterwards was featured in its own series. Originally it was a revamping the New Mutants title and was led by Cable, X-Force was a more militant and aggressive group compared to the X-Men.
The first X-Force team consisted of:
In the mid-1990s, the team added while Cable was missing:
Uncanny X-Force (2010 - present) team consisted of Archangel, Wolverine, E.V.A., Psylocke, Fantomex, and Deadpool. Various other characters were also apart of the team: Deathlok and AoA!Nightcrawler. For Volume 2 of the series title, the team consists of Bishop, Psylocke, Puck, Spiral, Storm.
Popular pairings from the X-Force fandom are:
Archives and Communities
- X-Force works and crossovers at FFN.
- X-Force works at AO3.
- Property Damage, an X-Force archive
- The Rictor and Shatterstar Page, a Rictor/Shatterstar archive
- Fire in the Hole (defunct)
- X-Force on Wikipedia
- X-Force Team on Comic Book Database.com
- Uncanny X-Force Team on Comic Book Database.com
- X-Force on Marvel Database
- Rob Liefeld Praises Screenplay for X-Force Movie. IGN. Posted 3 December 2013. (Accessed 18 May 2014)