Walking in the Moonlight
|Title:||Walking in the Moonlight|
|Publisher:||Friends Will Be Friends Press|
|Editor(s):||Sharon F, Carol Hunterton, Darien Duck, Linda Neel, and Sarah Leibold|
|Date(s):||October 1989 (available at ZebraCon, according to the flyer)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- Deceptions by Andrea McKay
- Blue Jean Blues by Claire C.
- ... And Memories Die Part 1 by Ellis Ward ("And Memories Die, Part I" by Ellis Ward is a sequel to "Looking Glass World" by Felicity M. Parkinson (in Proslib). A sequel, "And Memories Die, Part 2", is in Other Times and Places)
- Circles by Sharon F.
- Butterfingers by HG - reprinted in HG Collected #1
- Truthsaying by Sarah Leibold
- A Myth Is A Legend Is My Life by Rachel Duncan
- It's An Ill Wind by Rachel Duncan
- Whisper in the Dark by Rachel Duncan
- Seasons and Desires by Rachael Duncan
Reactions and Reviews
See reactions and reviews for And Memories Die.
[zine]:I saw a flyer for the Pros zine WALKING IN THE MOONLIGHT at CaliCon last June, and I was curious enough about them to send in a deposit. I enjoyed all the stories, especially [Sharon F's] "Circles" and the raunchy blue jean fantasy that takes place in an Oxfam store and then a posh men's clothing store's dressing room. 
- from Short Circuit #1 (April 1990)