The Brat Queen
|Name:||The Brat Queen|
|Fandoms:||Angel the Series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Harry Potter, Fight Club, Batman, Star Wars and more.|
|URL:||Her Website, Archived version,|
LJ (archived link), TBQ's AO3
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
The Brat Queen is mainly a fanfic writer whose stories revolve around Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Harry Potter, Fight Club, Batman, Star Wars and more. She also hosted a personal website called The Brat Queen's Castle which was a "Library" page for Vampire Chronicles specs and other fanfiction. Outside of fanfiction, The Brat Queen has also created numerous meta essays and graphics that can be viewed on her other website, wtftbq.com, which hasn't been updated since 2006.
The Brat Queen hosted much of her fanfiction through her website, and below are notable works.
Warning: The following pages contain fanfic, graphic depictions of gay sex, the occasional depiction of straight sex, long stories, short stories, stories inspired by ideas so insane that they required special warnings all their own, things that aren't stories at all but are actually long rants and diatribes, and a lot of other things that didn't fit into what's already too long to be pithy warning. They should be read only by those who are old enough and mature enough to do so. Otherwise... well, can't say I didn't warn you.
The Brat Queen's page warning
- Cat and Mouse, Archived version-- An Angel series
- A Million Miles Away, Archived version-- An Angel series co-written with Wolfling
- Stuck with a Mirror, Archived version-- Buffy fanfic
- Feeling Used, Archived version-- Spike/Buffy fanfic
- Merry Fight club Christmas, Archived version-- A Fight Club fanfic
- Why, Archived version-- A Batman fanfic
- What Started that Summer, Archived version-- Chapter 1 of a Harry Potter fanfic series
- Epiphany, a 269-page Wesley/Angel slash and het anthology
Besides hosting fanfiction, The Brat Queen had a long list of short meta essays available for viewing. Not all of these were fandom meta, as some bordered on general rants, such as her short post on 9/11 or posts on religion.
- What is slash? (2003 essay by The Brat Queen)
- A Rant About Buffy Fanfic
- Harry Potter is Not the Spawn of Satan
- Why I took my stories off of Fanfiction.net (Link)
- Why do People Write Fanfic?
- Why Internet Manners Changed
- An Open Letter to the Anti-Slash People
- Why we write
- TBQ's two step theory of fanfic
- No, seriously, y'all would tell me right?