|Fandoms:||MCU, Les Misérables, Teen Wolf, Hockey RPF, Dragon Age, Merlin, etc.|
|Communities:||Archive of Our Own, Dreamwidth, Audiofic Archive, LiveJournal. Dreamwidth,|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
RsCreighton is a podficcer and writer in a number of fandoms.
Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Slipping off the Page into Your Hands by Sineala, 2015
- A Partial Dictionary Of The 21st Century By Captain Steve Rogers, US Army by sam_storyteller, 2012
- You Are The Moon Series, Enjolras/Grantaire, 2014 - It's been six months since Grantaire left the Musain and her crew -- and her captain -- behind him, but the quieter life he'd hoped to make for himself is thrown into turmoil when a convict and his daughter crash down into the middle his little outer-system settlement.
- In The End We Have Each Other, Enjolras/Grantaire, 2014 - Enjolras has spent pretty much the entire bus ride to the Musain trying to predict how this will go, but the thing that surprises him isn't that Combeferre isn't the first to notice, or that Joly doesn't start spouting something about infant mortality rates and immediately demand that everybody bathe in Purell. No, what startles Enjolras the most is that he manages approximately half a step through the door into the back room where they all meet before Grantaire rattles his glass down on the table in the back that he's taken for his own and drawls, "Is there something you forgot to tell us, Apollo?" That silences the room, predictably enough. Everyone breaks off their conversations and swivels to stare at him. At him, and at the baby carrier that he's got hooked over one arm.
- Into the Wails of Your Windfall (Kingsman: The Secret Service), 2015
- katsuki_fc wrote (Yuri on Ice), 2017 - multi-voice podfic
- I'll Eat You Up (Can't Get Enough) (Merlin) by samyazaz
RsCreighton has issued a blanket statement for derivative works:
I give blanket permission for anyone to do whatever inspires them with my writings (what little there is) or pods. Just link back, and let me know so I can squee over you. No, seriously guys REPOD ALL THE THINGS SO I CAN LISTEN TO THEM! :D