Rainy Days Universe
|The Professionals Fanfiction|
|Title:||The Rainy Days Universe|
|Author(s):||Jane of Australia|
Click here for related articles on Fanlore.
The Rainy Days Universe is a Professionals series of story written by Jane of Australia. Some of the stories were circuit stories, appearing in 1986, and may have remained in that form.
Some were published later as standalone print zines. Seven of them appear to have been printed in the print zine "Rainy Days Volume 1: The Early Years." That zine was published in 2000 and contains 185 pages.
Some more of these stories (the rest?) were printed in the print zine "Rainy Days Volume 2: The Middle Years." That zine was published in 2004.
Some of these stories are at the Circuit Archive. Some of the dates are taken from a flyer in Cross My Heart #4, see image on this page.
- 1 Rainy Days circuit story (1980/81, July 1986)
- 2 Confessions of a Shutterbug circuit story (1981), The Hatstand Express #11 (1986)
- 3 My Cousin Raymond circuit story (1982), The Hatstand Express #10 and #11 (1986)
- 4 Wind in the Willows circuit story (1983), The Hatstand Express #17 (1988)
- 5 Family Matters circuit story (1984), Adult Situations #2 (January 1987)
- 6 Chanson de Matin circuit story (1984, April 1986)
- 7 Ice, Wind and Fire circuit story (1984), Cross My Heart #1, attributed to Kathy Keegan (1987), published as original fiction with the same title (1990)
- 8 Whistling in the Dark circuit story (1985), Cross My Heart #1 (1987)
- 9 A Fate Worse Than Death circuit story (1987), The Hatstand Express Fiction Supplement #8 (1987), Cross My Heart #4 (1988)
- 10 Yesterday's News circuit story (1988), Cross My Heart #4 (1988)
- 11 Never Say Die Cross My Heart #5 (1990)
- 12 Prodigals' Progress Cross My Heart #6 (1990)
- 13 Sea Pictures Cross My Heart #8 (1991)
- 14 For Auld Lang Syne (June 1992)