|Death Eater, independently wealthy
| Narcissa Malfoy née Black (wife)
Draco Malfoy (son)
Scorpius Malfoy (grandson)
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.
Lucius Malfoy is one of the better-known Death Eaters in J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. He is one of the few who escaped being sent to Azkaban or killed at the end of the First War. He is also the father of Harry Potter's school rival, Draco Malfoy.
Lucius has many ships associated with him, though the most common tend to be with his wife Narcissa (Lucius/Narcissa), his son (Malfoycest), Severus Snape (Snape/Lucius), or Harry Potter (Harry/Lucius).
Other notable partners include Hermione Granger (Lucius/Hermione), Sirius Black (Lucius/Sirius), and Regulus Black (Lucius/Regulus). Lucius/James fic also used to be more common before Order of the Phoenix was released, but has since fallen by the wayside in favor of other pairings.
Lucius's appearance and character in fanfiction and art owes a lot to his portrayal by Jason Isaacs. His hair, which went unremarked but for color in the books, is now assumed to be long. His cane is a favored object by many fans, as is the wand hidden inside it.
|Examples Wanted: Editors are encouraged to add more examples or a wider variety of examples.
- A Most Uxorious Tale by the Wakeless (2021). Lucius/Narcissa. A 40k first person account of Lucius being whipped for trans Narcissa
- The Seduction of Arthur Weasley by Farbautidottir (2019). Lucius/Arthur. After Lucius Malfoy goads Arthur Weasley into a brawl at Flourish and Blotts, both men find themselves stuck on their mutual memory of the night they spent together in 1967, before the Wizarding War began. But Lucius wants more than just a memory.
Lucius Malfoy by writcraft
Archives & Fannish Links
- Lucius Malfoy works on Ao3
- Lucius Malfoy works on ff.net
- Lucius Big Bang
- lucius_recs (newsletter/rec community)
- Enticing Lies - a Lucius Malfoy website with slash, het and gen fanfiction