|Alias(es):||Emily Shore (LJ), emily_shore, emily-shore|
|Fandoms:||Mary Renault, Classical Music RPF, The X-Files, The Beatles, Star Trek: TNG, Hilda Tablet, History Boys, Swallows and Amazons, Shakespeare, and many others|
|URL:||dreamwidth; ao3, Livejournal|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Naraht (also known as Emily Shore) is a fan writer who has written stories in Mary Renault fandom, among many others. She is one of the founders and moderators of the RenaultX Dreamwidth community. An avid commentator on fanworks, mostly fanfiction and fanvids, she is also the founder of the XF Bookclub.
For the XF Bookclub she commented on various Philedom fan fictions as well on some fandom aspects like Genderswap and on On narrow genre tastes, female characters, and a wider variety of books.
- Their finest hour. Swallows and Amazons at Dunkirk (2008)
- Contagious fogs. A Midsummer Night's Dream. College AU set in Oxford (2012)
- The epistemology of the closet. History Boys (2013)
Meta/Comments on Fandom subjects by Naraht
- Fandom, the two-headed god
- "You know I wouldn't want it any other way..."
- Why is there so little geeky academic discussion of femslash?
- Strong Female Character
- 99 and 44/100ths Done