Davis Diary and Callahan Calendar
|Title:||Davis Diary and Callahan Calendar|
|Author(s):||Ruth Kurz and Teri White|
|Fandom:||Harry and Johnny|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Each novel documents one month in the life of Harry and Johnny in 1975. The links below refer to the stories that Ruth and Terri co-wrote. The series also inspired responsefic, also listed below.
The series as written by Ruth and Terri contains 12 parts.
- January -- skiing and fun in the snow
- February -- a Saturday that belongs in the Guinness Book
- March -- Johnny plays Sam Spade in Las Vegas
- April -- Harry and Johnny go to Hollywood
- May -- a birthday that turns grim, grim, grim
- June --Camping in the Sequoias to get over May
- July -- tennis and Richard's cowboy
- August -- Harry and Johnny fly to the National Pistol Matches
- September -- Johnny's gallery showing, or "Callahan'll handle it."
- October, a Grim Fairy Tale. The novel October inspired responsefic written by fans of the series. It is, not surprisingly, titled Response to October.
- November -- Harry and Johnny go cruising (to Hawaii)
- December --thank goodness, it's Christmas again