Bruce Wayne/Dick Grayson
|Pairing:||Bruce Wayne/Dick Grayson|
|Alternative name(s):||Batman/Robin, BW/DG, Batman/Nightwing|
|Fandom:||Batman, BTAS, DCAU, DCAOM|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- Mirrors by lacemonster, Rated Explicit, After a brief stint of rebellion, Bruce calls Dick’s role as Robin into question. Dick, now wanting to prove himself more than ever, convinces Bruce to take him on bigger missions. But as the tasks grow more dangerous, and Dick’s feelings for Bruce become more complicated, Dick finds himself with self-doubts. He begins to wonder if Batman truly needs a Robin, and more, he begins to wonder what Bruce is so afraid of.
- The Hanging Tree by Antiquity, Rated Explicit, A mission in space should be just what Dick needed to shake away the cobwebs and make some sense of his life a year after Bruce miraculously returned from his presumed death. So what if their translators work 75% of the time and there's a life sentence if they get discovered. What could possibly go wrong?
- we'll be together (eventually, in time) by Laroyena, Rated Explicit, a Bruce/Dick soulmate AU
- anyone who knows what love is by weird_bird (2weird4), Rated Mature, Bruce and Dick are like this: If humanity had never been grounded, no one would know what a wonder it was to fly.
- Drowning by lacemonster, Rated Explicit, Gotham is flooding. Breaking the silence between them, Dick returns to the city to help Bruce. Bruce knows he must confront his past in order to heal his relationship with Dick and save Gotham--but a sparked memory of his mother, down at the bottom of a river, keeps pulling him away.
- Home by lacemonster, Rated Explicit, Jason Todd is dead. After a long period of tense separation from Batman, Dick Grayson returns to Gotham as Nightwing. Staying in the Wayne Manor for the first time in years, he wonders if he still has a place in Bruce's home, or if their shaky past and Bruce's grief will keep them separate.