Beach Blanket Frisky
|Title:||Beach Blanket Frisky|
|Publisher:||Almost Foolproof Press|
|Editor(s):||Ann Teitelbaum & Dar F|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
For other Frisky zines, see Frisky Business.
- Just What The Doctor Ordered (ER) Unhappy with their failed relationships, Mark and Doug turn to each other for a little comfort. (winner of a 1995 (STIFfie Award)
- The Straight and Narrow by Jeannie Marie (Due South) They say a Mountie always gets his man, as Ray can attest when he and Fraser get together.
- Slidin' In and Out of Love (Sliders) Quinn is in for a surprise when he and the others slide into a San Francisco that has seceded from California to become the nation's first gay state and he comes face to face with this world's Quinn's male lover.
- Mulder in Interzone by Cody Nelson (X-Files) When Scully discovers that Mulder has disappeared, she recruits Langley to find him, leading to an erotic reunion for the two men in an alternate universe where anything goes. (winner of a 1995 (STIFfie Award)
- Tea and 'Sinawalli' (Highlander) Duncan hates it when Amanda shows up unexpectedly, especially when she brings along someone like Jack The Ripper.
- If You Can't Stand The Heat (Murphy Brown) A shared sauna turn into something much hotter for Miles and Peter.
- Ring My Bell (Northern Exposure) Concerned that Maggie isn't getting through, Minerva leaves her friend with a post-hypnotic suggestion that gives the whole town a new view of the pilot.
- other fandoms: Animaniacs, Hogan's Heroes, UNCLE, Star Trek: TOS, Star Trek: TNG, Star Wars
Reactions and Reviews
Higher quality production than usual for Frisky Business, with one sweet Due South story 'The Straight and Narrow' by Jeannie Marie (to the best of my knowledge the first ever printed in a zine), and definitely worth the purchase price, especially if you also enjoy X files (good story by Cody Nelson) and a few other fandoms. 
- a fan on Virgule-L, quoted anonymously (July 19, 1996)