|Publisher:||Joanne Kerr, later agented/distributed through Bill Hupe|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Backtrack is a gen Professionals anthology produced in Australia.
- Supper For Two by Susan Clarke
- Going My Way? by Susan Clarke
- Partners by Anne Richardson
- Happy New Year! by Tracy Webster
- Good Lord Willing by Susan Clarke
- Thrown in the Deep End by Ruth Collerson
- On Olympus Rocky Heights by Margaret Pitcher
- In a Plain Brown Wrapper by Adam Jensen
- The Breaker by Edwina Harvey
- Just Good Friends by Patricia De Voss
- Rain by Barbara Jones
- Last Rays of the Sun by E.T.
- Vengeance is Mine by T.L. Webster
- Absolution by Barbara Jones (poem)
- Thoughts For My Last Afternoon by Margaret Pitcher (poem)
- Blind Faith by Barbara Jones (poem)
- Requiem by Barbara Jones (poem)
Interior - A portrait of 3 Bodies by 3 Different Artists
Interior art - other art
Backtrack 2 was published in 1990 and contains 140 pages.
- Life's a Beach by Susan Clarke
- Death's Wish by Margaret Pitcher
- Bodie by Marianne Plumridge
- Cowley by Marianne Plumridge
- In the Wee Small Hours by Marianne Plumridge
- Don't You Ever Call Me Lazy Again, Mate by T.L. Webster
- Wolf Pack by Shayne McCormack
- If Looks Could Kill by Helen B
- William Andrew Phillip Bodie: Fall Guy by Margaret Pitcher
- Stranger Danger by Ruth Collerson
- Absence of Malice by Adam Jenson
- Guardian Angel by Valeria De Vries
- Justification by Stew
- Last Will and Testament by Barbara Jones
Backtrack 3 was published in 1990 and contains 140 pages. It contains fourteen stories and poems.
From a 1992 ad in Zine Scene: "See Bodie and Doyle trapped in their own dreams; what happens when the loyalties of one half of a partnership come under question? See what happens when Bodie and Doyle encounter Riggs and Murtaugh on a busman's holiday in London. It's never dull. Stories and poetry by Susan Clarke, Tracey Webster, Stew, Ruth Collerson, Margaret Pitcher, and many others. Art by Marianne Plumridge (incl cover), Kate Nuernberg, Shayne McCormack, Anja Gruber."
From a 1992 ad in Zine Scene: "Lots more action and adventure. More Kitten Tales as Bodie has to take Boadicea to work. See Ray break in a new flat, much to the neighbor's bemusement. And see the white powder taste test go very wrong."
- Art Credits (2)
- Editorial (4)
- Variations on a Theme: "Ann"—poem by Sue-Anne Hartwick (6)
- Cornflour Blues by Maree Celeste (7)
- Joggers in Haloes, poem by Margaret Pitcher (10)
- On the Outside Looking In, poem by Sue-Anne Hartwick (12)
- Reluctant Partners by Stew (13)
- Hooray for the Man of the West by Salazar (23)
- Agent 3/7.5 by T.L. Webster (25)
- Of Unrefined Mercenaries, poem by Linda Terrell (40)
- And Rumpled Apollos, poem by Linda Terrell (40)
- And the World Turns by Marianne Plumridge (41)
- And Things That Go Creak in the Night by T.L. Webster (67)
- Summertime, and the Living is... Easy? by T.L. Webster (71)
- Good-Bye, Mickey, poem by Sue-Anne Hartwick (124)
- Letter Column (125)
- Advertisements (129)
interior art by Kate Nuernberg
Backtrack 5 was published in 1991 and contains 104 pages. It has twelve stories & poems by Susan Batho, Tracey Webster, Stew, Marianne Plumridge, Margaret Pitcher, Val de Vries, S., Ruth Collerson, and others. Art by Marianne Plumridge, Kate Nuernberg, Bernice Cuffe, Anja Gruber & more.
Backtrack 6 was published in 1992 and contains 102 pages.
- Dreams Of Butterflies by Margaret Pitcher (4 pages)
- Amanda (11 pages)
- Pause For Thought (2 pages)
- Nightwings (10 pages)
- Deck The Halls With Chewed Leather (7 pages)
- Light At The End Of The Tunnel (51 pages)
Backtrack 7 was published in 1993 and contains 134 pages. It contains nine stories and poems by Maree Celeste, Margaret Pitcher, Marcia Brin, Val de Vries, Edwina Harvey, Mirna C. & Ruth Collerson. Art by Bernice Cuffe (front cover) & Anja Gruber. Cartoons by Karen Eaton.
- Stuck On You, fiction
- Past Historical, fiction
- Cupid's Helper, fiction
- Error of Judgement, fiction
- On the Up, fiction
- Nobody's Perfect, fiction
- Not-So-Shining-Armour, fiction
Backtrack 8 was published in 1993 and contains 90 pages. It is a single A/U story, written and illustrated by Shayne McCormack, set mostly in Nazi Germany. The novel is called "Sphere of Influence."
Publisher's summary: "It is a story of time travel set in three periods - current day, the lead-up to World War I and World War II. See Bodie and Doyle save the world as we know it, but in its usual inimical way, nothing ever goes just according to plan. See Bodie in the trace of his life and see Doyle play the last role in history a humanist could bear to play."
Backtrack 9 was published in 1994 and contains 100 pages. Stories by Susan Batho, Maree Celeste, April P., Margaret P. and others.
- The Typing Pool Strikes Back by April Pentland
- The Typing Pool Strikes Back, Pt 2 - The Aftermath by April Pentland
- Unwilling Partners by Susan Clarke
- Home At Last by Valerie De Vries (poem)
- Gates Are For Going Through by Margaret Pitcher
- Sad Tomorrow by Valerie De Vries (poem)
- By One of Cowley's Most Trusted by Taylor Brackman
- Involvement by Valerie De Vries (poem)
- Letter column
- Pop Quiz by April Pentland
- The Gift by Susan Clarke
- Just Browsing by April Pentland
- Rumours by Peighi
- Nightwings 2: Discovered in a Laundromat by Shayne McCormack
- By Any Other Name by Maree Celeste (won a 1995 FanQ) (this story does not appear on the table of contents listing)
Backtrack 10 was published in 1992 is a 110-page novel by Ruth Collerson called "Innocently Employed." It has a cover by Shayne McCormack.
Backtrack 11 contains 124 pages. It has nine stories and poems by Marcia Brin, April P., Mandy, Valerie de Vries, Margaret Pitcher, Susan Batho & Jill G.. Beautiful artwork throughout by Bernice Cuffe, Anja Gurber, Liz H., and Mano A Mano. It won a 1994 FanQ.
Backtrack 12 was published in 1996 and is 85 pages long.
- Before I Wake (6 pages)
- Dragon (10 pages)
- Coffee Talk (6 pages)
- War Wounds (22 pages)
- Career Moves (31 pages)
- Career Moves Part 2 (7 pages)