|Trope · Genre|
|Synonyms:||Auror!fic, Auror fic|
|Related:||Buddy Cop, Copaganda|
|Tropes · Slash Tropes · Tropes by Fandom|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
An Aurorfic is a fanfiction story in which one or more of the main characters is an Auror, a member of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement of the Ministry of Magic in the Harry Potter universe. The term is generally used for futurefic or AUs where characters such as Harry Potter or Draco Malfoy become Aurors, and less often for stories that feature canon Aurors such as Alastor Moody or Nymphadora Tonks.
- Inconstant Vigilance by Chthonia. Auror Maugrey has some valuable lessons for Trainee Auror Tonks.
- Circles Of Power by Mad Martha. Long novel in which Ron and Harry are training to be Aurors (Harry/Ron)
- Drop Dead Gorgeous by Maya (Harry/Draco, also Veelafic)
- Tissue of Silver by Fearless Diva. SuperAuror!Harry is brought in to protect Draco
- Leapardspaw by Lomonaaeren. The Ministry is very sorry that its latest mistake—an artifact that was supposed to let Aurors detect lies—blew up on Harry, and now he can detect lies every time someone tells one. (Inquiries are continuing). The Ministry is also sorry that they can’t tell Harry how long the effect would last. (Unspeakables are working around the clock). And the Ministry would probably be two times sorrier if they knew that Draco Malfoy has hired Harry to find his father, who’s escaped from Azkaban. (The Chosen One should be able to have a full and normal life) (Harry/Draco)