|Fandom:||War of the Worlds|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
A submission request in The Blackwood Project #2 asked for material that is "an all hurt/comfort, get'em type zine (well written, heavy on characterization, no Mary Sue (romance okay), no R-or above stories.)"
- A Shadow Chasers/WOW crossover by Barb Mater—Professor Jonathan MacKensie unearths more than be bargains for at an archeological dig
- A post-"Vengeance is Mine" story where Ironhorse is programmed to kill the Blackwood Project
- a story by Elyse Dickenson in which Harrison had survived the 1953 alien invasion and the battles which followed, yet an object from his past has returned to haunt him. Would his life be irretrievably altered by its presence, as had others before him? Could he escape... "The Thing"?
- a story where the Advocates find an unwelcome visitor in the caverns
- Go Forth To War by Debra Hicks (this is a crossover with The Real Ghostbusters, and is also in Slime Trails #3)
- Day of Reckoning by Gillian Holt (reprinted in Black Magic #2 and Green Floating Weirdness #20)
- other unknown content by Connie Faddis, Colleen Winters, and others