You Don't Bring Me Friskys
|Title:||You Don't Bring Me Friskys|
|Publisher:||Almost Foolproof Press|
|Editor(s):||Ann Teitelbaum and Dar F|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Don't Bring Me Friskys is a slash multimedia fanzine. It is 88 pages long. Focus: bittersweet stories, such as finding lost loves, unrequited love and breakup-and-make-ups. Summaries are from the zine flyer.
For other Frisky zines, see Frisky Business.
- One Yorkshire Night by Khylara (All Creatures Great and Small) (2)
- Bittersweet by Jeannie Marie (Legend) (But then Ramos had seen the way [Janos] looked at Ernest Pratt, the man the Professor was determined to make a Legend. And he knew that although the Professor had not declared his desires, that if Ernest even made the slightest move, he would be letting himself in for heartbreak again.) (9)
- One Night in Bangcock by Vixen Foxx (seaQuest) (Jonathan's eyes caught the glint of the gold band on Tim's left ring finger. The ring Brodie bought just before he died. The ring Jonathan delivered to Tim the first and only night they'd made love.) (19)
- Ra Interlude by Jonni Corday (Stargate SG-1) (32)
- Chavez Alone by Khylara (Young Guns) (38)
- Mind Games by Elizabeth Holden (Star Trek: Voyager) (For two days, he lived with the thought that Chakotay wanted him. The tough, taciturn commander who hated his guts. He played mind games: always had. Mystic ones, sometimes.) (39)
- Near Dusk by Cara J. Loup (Star Wars) ("Don't we have a future?" "Sure, several." His forced humor failed to alleviate the sudden tension, and Han abandoned it with a deep breath. "No," he said. "We don't have a future. All we've got is now." Another wisdom he'd lived by for years....) (54)