|Pairing:||Vex'ahlia/Percy de Rolo|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
That was such a good romance because it really did feel like it came naturally out of the characters and how they interacted. They fit together not because anyone was trying to force them to fit together but because they sparked something in each other that they both wanted -- and yet were hesitant -- to explore. It felt fresh and original and it held my attention all the way through the campaign. Perc’ahlia was their lightning-in-a-bottle romance, I guess. Maybe part of the reason it worked so well was because they had no idea whether or not it would work when they were trying it out.
- A Civilized Discussion by CurrieBelle - Percy and Trinket, and a very polite discussion about their beloved Vex'ahlia, circa episode 59. Transferred over from tumblr by request!
- The Last Snowfall by Khirsah - It happened so slowly, he couldn’t even say where it all began.
- Try Again to Get it Right by TazmainianDevil - Plane-shifting back from the Feywild leaves Vox Machina in the right place but the wrong time
- under your moonlit gaze by seimaisin - Vex, Percy, the hot springs, and sex. With a brief interruption from Scanlan. Look elsewhere for plot, y'all. None exists here.
- you can fake it for a while by nighimpossible - “That’s Lady Vex’ahlia, as we’ve recently wed,” Percy tells Syldor, his tone saccharine but deadly. “So, good sir, despite your relationship with her, do watch your manners.” Grog squawks out a confused, “What the shit? ” before all hell breaks loose.
- hold me down, I wanna find out by sabinelagrande - femdom - Percy has some plans and not much else, but it's enough for Vex to go on.
- closer to the sky by seimaisin - Vex is a problem he’ll never be able to solve.
- Perc'ahlia tag on Tumblr
- Percival "Percy" Fredrickstein Von Musel Klossowski de Rolo III/Vex'ahlia tag on AO3