It seems like Thirteen's disease & prognosis is a spoiler and I'm wondering whether there might be a way to hide that from people outside the US. Maybe something like "House, M.D./Thirteen/Spoilers?" --Msilverstar 07:09, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
- There's a bunch of spoiler info all over the wiki. I'm not sure what the policy is for that, but there are ways to do it within the page, rather than creating a separate page for it. --Kyuuketsukirui 07:17, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
- Maybe an info box at the top of a page would be a good idea if the page contains recent spoilers? That way, if the box would be attention grabbing, it would be the first thing to see to avoid reading further down, without having being too much trouble for editing, also the content wouldn't have to be moved again once the spoilers are old news.--Ratcreature 07:26, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
- Cool, thank you. I'm sure most gardeners don't know that, maybe we should find a way to share that info? --Msilverstar 22:09, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
I was wondering, actually, with what name to put 13/Remus Hadley-- now that her name has been used in the series, perhaps it'd be better to have her page called "Remus Hadley" and simply have "13" be redirected to it? Bellaboo
- Just now I tried to move this page to one named "Remy Hadley", but I couldn't find the move tab indicated in Help:Moving_a_page. Do you have to have special rights in order to move pages? And if so, if someone with that right, could you make the move for me? "Thirteen" is only the character's nickname, not her actual name.
- Yeah, only gardeners and mods can move. I've just done so. --Kyuuketsukirui 00:41, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
- Yay, thank you! -- Bellaboo