Scott Summers/Ororo Munroe
|Pairing:||Scott Summers/Ororo Munroe|
|Alternative name(s):||Cyclops/Storm, Ororo & Scott, Scororo, S/O|
|Gender category:||Het, M/F|
|Fandom:||X-Men, Ultimate X-Men, X-Men Movieverse, X-Men: Evolution, X-Men: The Animated Series|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Although Scott and Ororo have been shown as close friends and often co-leaders of the X-Men, they have not been romantically involved.
Scott/Ororo is a fairly rare X-Men pairing throughout the various X-Men titles. However Scott/Ororo has appeared in nearly every X-Men adaptation: Earth-616, Ultimate X-Men, X-Men Movieverse, and X-Men: Evolution. The comics and movieverse being the most common in fanfiction.
Nadja Lee played a big role in the pairing's fandom history by creating Love In The Wind, the only Scott/Ororo fansite (or at least the first), and housing Scott/Ororo fanfiction section at X-Men Hero: Cyclops. Since Love In The Wind (as of 2002) and X-Men Hero: Cyclops (as of 2005) are no longer being updated or are defunct, some fans took to posting some fanfiction to FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own. The "Scott x Ororo" and "Ororo x Scott" (even "Scott and Ororo") tags at Tumblr are nonexistent as of August 1, 2016.
- Kiss the Girl: Just Do It by Flextronic, Rated K+, Scott likes Ororo. But how will he tell her? He gets help from Thunderbird, Slipstream, Longshot, Iceman, Kitty, Tabitha, Jubilee. Will he succeed?
- Lightning Over Elk River by Minisinoo, Mature Adult, Storm and Cyclops are sent by Professor X to recover a potential new recruit: Dani Elk River. (Ultimate X-Men)
- Cyclops x Storm (X-Men), manip by kingstoken
Archives & Fannish Links
- Scott/Ororo works at AO3
- Scott/Ororo works at FFN (X-Men comics)
- Scott/Ororo works at FFN (X-Men Movieverse)
- Scott/Ororo works at FFN (X-Men Evolution)
- Scott/Ororo works at FFN (X-Men cartoons)
- Love In The Wind, defunct fansite that focused solely on Scott/Ororo, had a small fanfic archive
- Cyclops/Storm tag at UC X-Men, LJ community for the unconventional pairings