Off With His Head
|Title:||Off With His Head|
|Publisher:||Neon Rainbow Press|
|Editor(s):||Jody Norman & Cinda Gillilan|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Off With His Head 1 contains 81 pages and was published in 1994.
- Debt of Honor by Caryn Mayo--Crossover with War of the Worlds. MacLeod helps an old friend. Also in Green Floating Weirdness #22. (3)
- MacLeod by Carol Mingst--Crossover with Alias Smith and Jones. Mac has a mission, to deliver Heyes and Curry to the sheriff and turn them in, but nothing is as simple as that when the two most successful outlaws in the history of the West are involved. (19)
- Who Would I Tell? by Christy Barnett--Crossover with Shadow Chasers. When Richie sees some pretty amazing things, he knows just who to call -- Edgar Benedek. Also in Shadow Chasers Special Gen Collection. (2)
- The Eiffel Tower Affair by A.J. Becker--Crossover with Forever Knight. Some people just don't know the difference between real-real and real. (2)
- Lost Boys by Tammy L. Croft--Crossover with War of the Worlds. Harrison Blackwood's on a mission and it takes him and Ironhorse on a tour of antique shops. (4)
- For Thou Art Immortal by Caryn Mayo--Crossover with War of the Worlds. MacLeod learns about the alien threat. Also in Green Floating Weirdness #22. (4)
- The Flame Burns Cold by Caryn Mayo--Crossover with War of the Worlds. Duncan is visited by an old friend, who has some uncomfortable things to say. (2)
- First Comes the Dawning by Catherine Schlein--This story picks up right after Tessa and Richie have been killed. (8)
- Fulcrums of History by Caryn Mayo--Crossover with War of the Worlds. The world is changing and Duncan is caught in the middle of it. (9)
- Bang, I'm Not Dead by Caryn Mayo--Crossover with War of the Worlds. Duncan MacLeod, now living under the name John Kincaid, waits for a friend. Also in Green Floating Weirdness #23. (8)
Off With His Head 2 was published in 1997 and contains 156 pages.
- Dead Near Dodge by Alison Wilson--Crossover with Gunsmoke. Duncan helps an injured Marshal Dillon. (9)
- Second Chances by Lucy Broadway--A wonderful weaving together of the story behind Duncan's and Ann's lives and relationship, complicated by Immortals and mortals alike. (42)
- Cake by Carol Rodgers--Crossover with an original vampire. Methos finds himself both attracted to and repelled by an unusual woman. (6)
- The Uncommon Cold by Sherri Fillingham--Poor Methos has a cold. Of course Duncan doesn't believe it, but others sure do. (14) (winner of 1998 FanQ)
- The Owl's Cry by Ann Wortham--A bittersweet story of love and loss for Methos. (13)
- Almost Tomorrow by Laura Michaels--Crossover with War of the Worlds. What if Debi could time travel? What if she thought Duncan MacLeod was really John Kincaid? What if he really was? (27)
- Plus poetry by Melissa Mastoris and Caryn Mayo. Cartoons by Leah Rosenthal. A filk by Kristi Nelson. Art by Fliss Davies and Laura Miles.
Off With His Head 3 was published in 1998 and contains 125 pages. It is the final issue.
- The Guardian of Earth by Lucy Broadway--Crossover with Star Trek...sort of. A glimpse into the far future and into the heart of Duncan MacLeod. (5)
- Immortal Leap by Teri Sarick--Crossover with Quantum Leap. Duncan MacLeod and Dr. Sam Beckett cross paths, several times, changing history and their own lives. (37)
- Fieldnotes by Liz Holmes--A what if story. What if Joe Dawson was shot and lived because he was an Immortal himself? (9)
- Enemy Mine by Karen Kaiser--An old friend of Duncan MacLeod's is back, but she'd been programmed to kill him and those closest to him. Can she be stopped in time? (22)
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Cathy Schlein--With Duncan and Richie estranged the holidays look rather bleak for both men -- that is until MacLeod bends a little. (10) (won a 1999 FanQ)
- Return to Dodge City by Alison Wilson--Crossover with Gunsmoke. Duncan's accused of murder, but Marshal Matt Dillon doesn't believe it. He's also finding the truth about Duncan's true identity and his lifestyle a little hard to believe -- until he sees it play out for real. (16)
- Consider the Possibility by McKenzie Griffin--An alternative universe story set in the world of Walker, Texas Ranger. Ranger Jimmy Trivette thought he was just watching a movie, but the possibilities raised by Highlander hit just a little too close to home. (5)
- Plus poetry by Melissa Mastoris and Teri Sarick. Art by Laura Miles.