The North-West Passage
(Redirected from North-West Passage)
|Title:||The North-West Passage|
|External Links:||Story Intex (The Flambeau Factory)|
The North-West Passage (AO3)
Click here for related articles on Fanlore.
- Art by Rachel Lewis.
- Ghosts I: I know where I'm going || 16,000 words.
- Ghosts II: And I know who's going with me || 30,300 words.
- Ghosts III: I know my dear love || 36,700 words.
- Ghosts IV: But I don't know who I'll marry || 14,200 words.
- Ghosts I-IV || 96,800 words. R. Art by Jo B. Art by luin. Ghosts zine page. || Krycek returns from Russia and seeks Mulder's help in investigating a case. Mulder, Scully and Krycek form an uneasy alliance, but nothing is as it seems in the small town of Leyden Creek.
- Remembrance and reminder || 1,000 words. R. || Mulder thinks back.
- Lovers I: Carrion comfort || 21,800 words.
- Lovers II: Darksome devouring || 21,700 words.
- Lovers III: In turns of tempest || 22,200 words.
- Lovers IV: Sheer and clear || 21,500 words.
- Lovers V: Heaven-handling || 21,200 words.
- Lovers VI: Of now done darkness || 21,100 words.
- Lovers I-VI || 130,000 words. NC-17. Art by Jo B. || A former colleague of Mulder's asks for help with a serial killer. Mulder and Scully arrive in San Francisco to find that they aren't the only ones to take a special interest in this case.
- Like a knife || 100 words. PG. A snippet for jain.
M/K A wonderful set of stories starting with Ghosts and Remembrance and reminder a much shorter look back. Then Lovers and its snippety addition Like a knife. The two main stories, Ghosts and Lovers are complete series by themselves but Torch has written them two seperate cases where Krycek and Mulder have to sort out their relationship while handling the usual X-File problems. Canon instead of fic that is. Instead of we can`t get together because someone might be watching, the series starts with, well ghosts, and then is followed by Mulder profilling a serial killer. Both of the cases are well written and thought out and are the perfect backdrop to their relationship. All together this is well over a thousand k, so be prepared to settle in. 
The north west passage is an amazing series. The characters are extremely vivid, the humour neither too blatant nor too cryptic, and the suspense is out of this world. The UST manages to stay on even after they've slept together. Oh, and this series features a likeable Scully. Not the Ice Queen. Yippee!
Reach a Little Bit Higher is a fanfiction dedicated to the story.