You may be looking for JKL, a collective of vidders.
|Fandom:||Star Trek: TOS|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Summaries below are by Gilda F.
- Analysis (While Kirk is drugged, McCoy discovers Kirkʼs desire for Spock.) (also in Re-Mix)
- Kept Secret (McCoy thinks Kirk will be reluctant to ask Spock to portray his lover while on a diplomatic mission, unaware that the two men already are lovers.) (also in Re-Mix)
- Once Is Not Enough! (Spock incurs Kirks anger when he refuses to make love to him while Kirk is recouperating from a bite from a venomous animal.) (also in Warp Factor #1)
- Revelations (Kirk tells Spock he plans on leaving the ship because he has fallen in love, but does not reveal that it is Spock he loves.) (also in Warp Factor #1)
- Now (Thinking they are dying, Kirk confesses his love to Spock, but doesnʼt know how Spock will react after they are rescued.)
- More Than Brothers (Blinded on Deneva, Spock recalls his very first meeting with Kirk twenty years before, and once his sight is restored decides it is time to return an object Kirk thought lost.) (also in Warp Factor One)
- Missing Link (A/U: Soon after he and Captain Spock become lovers, Kirk is programmed by Van Gelder and Dr. Adams to deliver the Enterprise into Romulan hands.)
- Captain's Dilemma (The nightmares that plague Kirk after the transfer with Janice Lester only intensify his distress over his growing desire for Spock.) (also in Duet #7 and Re-Mix)
- A Beginning (A/U: Kirk and Spock go in disguise to gather intelligence on a Vulcanoid planet, with Kirk as his captainʼs serf.) (also in Duet #5 and Re-Mix)
- Masquerade (After rejecting the advances of a man at a bar, Kirk meets Spock at a cabin for shoreleave, unaware that the man has followed him.) (also in Duet #6 and Re-Mix)
Reactions and Reviews: Issue 1
See reactions and reviews for Masquerade.
- Out of Bounds (Spock and McCoy retrieve Kirk from the starbase hospital he was admitted to after being rescued from a band of pirates, but Kirk is not as well as they believe him to be.) (also in Re-Mix)
- Never Alone (Kirk and Spockʼs friendship, grown strong as Spock supports his captain over the months of their mission, is jeopardized by the events of Vulcan during Spockʼs pon farr.) (also in Warp Factor One)
- Romulan Exchange (Kirk and Spock are still dealing with the problems that have appeared within their new relationship as lovers when they are sent on a mission as observers aboard a Romulan ship.)
J.K.S. 3 contains 97 pages and was published in 1987 or before.
- Kal-Ist-Wan (After rescuing a Vulcan ambassador from the Orions, Kirk and Spock stay behind on the planet where the ambassadorʼs son is still being held while the Enterprise takes the ambassador to a vital meeting.) (t was also published as a separate novel Kal-Ist-Wan.) (64 pages)
- Those Who Believe (After his return to the ship after being mistakenly reported dead, Spock takes Kirk to Vulcan so that his captain can regain his strength after brought low by a virus and by his shock at thinking heʼd lost Spock.) (also published in a separate novel, Those Who Believe) (33 pages)
J.K.S. 4 was published in 1987 and contains 130 pages. The zine contains "Connections," a novel in five parts.
Summary: After spending one night together as strangers, Kirk and Spock must figure out what kind of relationship they want and make it work through the five-year mission.