|Name:||FROM DUSK TIL DAWN Harry Potter/Severus Snape Fuh-Q-Fest|
Dawn to Dusk at Yahoo! Groups
Click here for related articles on Fanlore.
One of the very early Harry/Snape Fuh-Q Fests. It lasted 12 rounds before disbanding. A 13 round is known, but never are made. Many great stories come out of this fest in addition to great artwork, however some pages are inaccessible because they are locked with a password or because they have not been previously archived.
For anyone who's interested in the challenges of wave 1 & 2
For Anyone who's interested in the challenges of wave 4
First Wave Stories (59 stories, 10 art pieces and one graphic novel)
Date: ? 2002
Participants in this wave were:
Stories: Amy, AnaRae, Bella Ireland, Bytchzilla, Carpe Diem, Cat Samwise, CJK, Crymsyn, Dana Phearson, Da-xia, Devi-the Wynter Wytch, Diana Williams, dji-ann, Downdilly, Eledhwen, Emmy, Emory Lee, Evil Brooke, Faellan Lewis, GMTH, Jadzia, KC, kira-nerys, Lady Lance, Laura Beth, Lillian, Loretta, Lydia Lovestruck, Maddie Eerie, Mag123, manic, Medea Nevermore, MelodySatin, Michelle, Nienna Ciyatan, Nika Boadicea, Panko Piskun, Predatrix, Reive, Remba, Sayan, Sefilin, Sezstar, Side Project, Sophist, Sue, Theresa Ann Wymer, Titti, Whippy, Miranda O'Dowd, Lilah D, J.Lynn, Saori.
Art: MadByrd, Aein, Snaples, Sefilin, Payan and Nina
Note! Some of the stories in this wave were archived at the Inkstained Fingers Archive and were password protected.
To illustrate the contents of a sample fest, the following stories and art have been listed. For subsequent fests (or 'waves') please use the provided archive links.
- Shades of Obsession by Amy PG, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge:Severus becomes so obsessive over Harry that Remus and Sirius are forced to intervene. Will Harry fess up and admit that he has been dabbling in the Dark Magic himself to keep/get the man he loves?
- Coming Out by AnaRae PG, No pairing. Answers the challenge: The evening before Harry is to wed another (deciding to live up to the expectations of the wizarding world instead of following his heart and coming out of the closet) when Snape shows at his bachelor party, plans begin to change as the evening progresses.
- You Can Teach an Old Dog New Tricks by Bella Ireland NC17, Harry/Snape Answers the following challenges:
- Snape's parents come for a visit. What do they think of his lover, Harry Potter? And why does his mother still think grandchildren are a possibility? (Maddie Eerie)
- Remus Lupin smells the attraction between Harry and Severus on each of them, and decides to play matchmaker. (Maddie Eerie)
- Harry and Severus decide to get married, but first, Harry has to meet the Snape family. (Titti)
- Midwinter Night's Tale by Bytchzilla PG-15, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Snape doesn't care that he is unliked by everyone, but an old friend - now deceased - does. The Ghost of Lucius Malfoy tells him he'll be visited by three spirits, who can help him change his life before it's too late... (Diana)
- Late For the Sky by Carpe Diem PG-15, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Someone is deliberately tampering with Harry's mind
- Pride and Prejudice by Cat Samwise NC17, Harry/Snape. Answers the following challenges:
- It is a fact generally acknowledged, that a young man in possession of a fortune must also be in search of a wife." (Jane Austen, Pride & Prejudice) The arrival of a young bachelor in the area of Hogsmeade sets all the unmarried men & women's hearts a-flutter. But it is the young man's friend, the proud Mr. Snape, who has caught Harry's attention. Will he be able to overcome prejudice to find happiness? (Diana)
- Incorporate the quote "Cry havoc and let lose the dogs of war" into the fic. (KC)
- Snape's never had sex with a guy before. (Kira)
- Harry Potter and the Summer of Surprises by CJK PG-15, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Snape is engaging in some self-love and Harry catches him. (Kira)
- Cold by CJK PG, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: None.
- Sinful by CJK R, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Snape is engaging in some self-love and Harry catches him. (Kira)
- Bound in Crimson by Crymsyn PG-13, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Harry finds a spell that will bind him and his beloved together forever. He casts it but by accident it ends up binding him and Snape together (Anonymous)
- Illusion by Dana Phearson PG, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Harry hears that his mother was a Deatheater. Who better to ask than Snape?
- Summer Visit by Da-xia NC17, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Harry and Sev start a relationship during Harry’s sixth year and Harry has to leave Hogwarts for Summer. How do they keep their relationship going? Letters be owl? Visits? (Kira)
- Growing Up by Devi the Wynter Wytch R, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Snape sets out to teach Perfect Harry Potter a lesson he won't soon forget. The trouble is Harry likes it a bit too much.
- Mandrake Madness, Part One: Trapped by Diana Williams G, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: While visiting Sprout's green house for ingredients, Snape unwittingly stumbles on a teenage mandrake halfway out of his pot. They stop, look at each other, and the mandrake screams. Harry finds Snape some time later. (Snaples)
- Just a Tear by dji_ann PG-13, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Snape is forced to drink a potion that makes him lose all inhibitions. (Kira)
- Smoke and Mirrors by Downdilly PG, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Dumbledore has decided that bickering among the houses has gone too far. Head of Slytherin, Severus Snape, and Head of Gryffindor, Harry Potter have to stay tied to each other by magical bonds for a week (Kira)
- Silver Lining by Eledhwen PG, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Someone has cast an anti-magic spell on Hogwarts. How do the residents deal with the problem? (Kira)
- Phoenix Fire by Emmy NC17, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Snape has to tutor Harry on dueling. (Snaples)
- Puzzle Pieces by Emory Lee R, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Harry gets arrested for soliciting in Hogsmeade. Snape has to pay his bail. (Sezstar)
- Overhead, Underfoot by Evil Brooke NC17, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Harry hasn't been at Hogwarts for years. Snape and he run across each other somewhere else. First meeting in a very long time. All kinds of sparks fly.
- Down Time by Faellan Levis PG-13, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Harry and Snape both land in the infirmary. They are both bored to tears but Madame Pomfrey won't let them out. Harry just happens to possess a deck of cards and they wind up playing strip poker... (Dani Rose)
- Seeing Stars by GMTH NC17, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Harry and Snape are slowly easing into a relationship. They are incredibly attracted to one another, but they don't have that much in common - at first glance - and they disagree on a lot of things, but ... slowly they come to realize what they *do* have in common, which is more than what you might think... (Kira)
- Sober Awakening by Jadzia NC17, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: After the defeat of Voldemort, Harry's personality goes extreme, either withdrawing into himself or constantly throwing himself into dangerous situations. Sev steps in to try to help. (AnaRae)
- The Exclusive by Kc PG, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Rita Skeeter gets an exclusive story on Harry's private life - how is the Potion's master involved? (Melodysatin)
- Labyrinth by kira-nerys NC17, Harry/Snape. Answers the following challenges:
- In the fight against the Dark Lord, Snape needs to rub a potion onto Harry's naked body. This leads to revelations of the sexual kind (Kira)
- A parchment with written Parsel Tongue is found. It holds important information about the fight against Voldemort. Harry and Sev must help each other to decipher it. (Kira)
- A maze with traps and riddles. Harry and Snape are caught in it. (Kira)
- Lose Yourself by Lady Lance NC17, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Harry Belongs to Snape.
- Sullen by Laura Beth NC17, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: In the aftermath of the final battle, Harry is looking for some comfort, but no one really understands what he's been through, except for the greasy potions master (AnaRae)
- Slytherin Bond by Lillian R, Harry/Snape. Answers the following challenges:
- Harry finds a spell which will bind him and his beloved together forever. He casts it, but by accident it ends up binding him and Snape. (Anonymous)
- Harry finds out that Severus Snape is gay. It gives him ideas. (Kira)
- Severus finds Harry crying. Why is Harry crying, and what does Sev do? (Kira)
- Ghosts by Loretta NC17, HP/SS. Answers the challenge: Snape is killed by Lord Voldemort, but his ghost returns to Hogwarts to haunt a certain Boy-Who-Lived. (Maddie Eerie)
- The Medean Curse: A Romantic Comedy by Lydia Lovestruck NC17, HP/SS. Answers the challenge: Harry's impotent, and the only one who can create the potion necessary to help is Snape. Only... Snape wants something in return (Kira)
- Illuminating Heat by Maddie Eerie PG-13 Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Lucius asks Draco to poison Harry, per Voldemort’s orders, and Snape catches advance knowledge of this. He must now figure out how to prevent the assassination without betraying his position in the Dark Lord’s army. (Snaples)
- The Potions Master's Face by mag123 PG-13, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Harry and Snape are caught having sex, while Harry is still a student. What happens?
- Desires by manic NC17, Harry/Snape Answers the following challenges:
- Snape gets kicked out of Hogwarts. People say it's because he's raped a student. Harry doesn't believe it. (Kira)
- Harry sees Snape wearing leather. It's a revelation of sorts. (Kira)
- Harry is a virgin, and he's decided that Snape will have the honor. He is relentless although Snape is very reluctant. (Kira)
- Harry finds out that Severus Snape is gay. It gives him ideas. (Kira)´
- Marriage of Chance by Medea Nevermore PG, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Draco Malfoy has come to Hogsmeade in search of education, but instead he falls for the beautiful younger daughter/son (character of your choice) of Albus Dumbledore. Problem: his Love has an older brother, Harry, who is possessed of a headstrong (and shrewish) disposition and Dumbledore has declared that his oldest must be married before he'll give the younger's hand in matrimony. Help arrives in the form of his father's old friend, Severus Snape -- a nobleman, sadly fallen on hard financial times, who has come to Hogsmeade in search of a rich spouse. Who, exactly, will tame who? (Diana)
- A Question of Circumstance by Medea Nevermore NC17, HP/SS, FT. Answers the challenge: Harry overhears Snape talking to Dumbledore. WHAT? Snape's *attracted* to him?!
- Drink to Us by Medea Nevermore PG, HP/SS. Answers the challenge: Hogwarts staff. Spiked punch. Drinking game. (Quoth the Raven)
- Some Strange Enchantment by MelodySatin NC17, HP/SS. Answers the challenge: Voldemort has caught Harry in another of his petty 'showdown' plots, though this time he's determined to torture and kill the boy, once and for all. Snape is asked to perform. Harry will finally know which side Snape is on. Or will he? (Snaples)
- Perfect by Michelle NC17, HP/SS. Answers the challenge: Snape's old flame shows up at Hogwarts trying to win him back. Does Harry surrender meekly... or fight like a true Slytherin to keep his man? (Madbyrd)
- Acquiring a Potions Master by Nienna Ciryatan G, HP/SS. Answers the challenge: Alternate universe: Dark Lord Harry Potter needs a Master potions maker/alchemist. (Anonymous)
- On Raven Wings of Change by Nienna Ciryatan PG-15, Harry/Snape Answers the following challenges:
- "What if Harry had been sorted into Slytherin? (Kira)"
- "When Harry finds the Mirror of Erised again, it's not his parents he sees, but Snape and himself (Kira)"
- "Harry is given/finds a box of his parents' mementos. What's in it? (Downdilly)"
- "While going through a box of his parents things, Harry finds a contract where he was betrothed to Snape as an infant (ProfSnapeFan)"
- "A wizarding world marriage ceremony (Kira)"
- Lighter Shade of Infatuation by Nika Boadicea PG, HP/SS. Answers the challenge: After the use of veritaserum proves to be inaccurate, Albus creates a magical chamber in Hogwarts where it is impossible to lie while standing inside it. Curious, Harry investigates. Grumbling, Snape must put the finishing touches to the charms. Snickering, Peeves locks the door. (Snaples)
- Acting Gryffindor by Panko Piskun G, HP/SS. Answers the challenge: How does Harry deal with finding out that Snape really tried to protect him from Quirrell (in the movie)? How does he reconcile Snape's actions with the man he thinks he knows? (TazzyJan)
- Tropical Heat by Predatrix NC17, HP/SS. Answers the challenge: school trip to a tropical place. Snape is forced along as chaperone. He (nearly) gets heatstroke because he won't take off his thick/warm robes. Why? (Kira)
- Truth and Consequences by Reive R, HP/SS. Answers the challenge: Harry and Sev come out to their family and friends
- For the Love Of by Remba PG-13, HP/SS. Answers the challenge: Snape's really odd hobby. What is it and how does Harry find out about it? (Maddie Eerie)
- Tongue Plays by Sayan R, HP/SS. Answers the challenge: Harry does a spell that allows him to discover what people REALLY think about him. Imagine his surprise when he finds out just what kinds of thoughts are directed toward him from his hated potions master (Maddie Eerie)
- Sensitive by Sefilin NC17, HP/SS. Answers the challenge: Madam Pomfrey gets sick and Snape is pulled in as her replacement. Harry has something happen to him that forces him into his Professor's clutches (Nika)
- The Future's Like a Corpse in Snow by Sezstar NC17, HP/SS. Answers the challenge: Two enemies, trapped in Voldemort’s dungeons together, awaiting their execution. With an hour to live how do they decide to spend it? (ProfSnapeFan)
- Advancement by Side Project NC17, Harry/Snape Answers the challenge: Snape really thinks Harry is too young. Harry won't accept it, so what does he do to convince Snape that they are really a match made in heaven?
- Catch My Soul by Sophist NC17, Harry/Snape Answers the challenge: Snape and Harry through someone else's eyes (Kira)
- Runes by Sue NC17, Harry/Snape Answers the challenge: None.
- Clipped Wings by Theresa Ann Wymer R, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Auction, Snape's for sale. Harry buys him. (Kira).
- Dangerous Affair by Titti NC17, Harry/Snape. Answers the challenge: Snape's never had sex with a guy before (Kira).
- Scheming Slytherin by Titti NC17, Harry/Snape Answers the challenge: Dumbledore is quite wicked, and he's got it in his head that the animosity between Harry and Snape really is quite another feeling (Kira)
- Rain and Wings by Whippy PG-13, Harry/Snape Answers the challenge: When Harry's wife dies, he finds more than comfort in an old enemy. (Bella Ireland)
- Snow Angels by Miranda O'Dowd NC17, Harry/Snape, Snape/Lucius Malfoy implied In response to scenario *37 from the Dusk ‘til Dawn Harry Potter/Severus Snape Fuq-Q Fest: Harry spends a holiday at Hogwarts and the only person who can distract him out of his boredom is Snape. (Kira)
- Back to the Wall by Lilah D NC17, Harry/Snape, Harry/Lockhart. Lockhart shows up parading his new boy toy, Harry Potter. What? Why? How? How does Severus react?
- A Sorta Fairy Tale by J. Lynn PG, Harry/Snape Snape has always looked at Harry as the 'Boy Who Gets Whatever He Wants' but finds out that the Dursleys are actually abusing him. He offers to take care of Harry, but what he feels isn't appropriate for a Legal Guardian. (Kira)
- Rules of Engagement by Saori NC17 Harry/Snape, Harry/OM, Snape/OM. Sev gives Harry extra DADA lessons, they spend a lot of time together, what other kind of learning goes on?
The majority of the art was not archived. Links may therefore not work in all instances.
- Click to visit Madbyrd's Graphic Novel,
- Snape's Journal by MadByrd NC17
- Snapes Journal Part 2 By MadByrd NC17
- The Jedi Mages By MadByrd G
- Harry's Diary By MadByrd NC17
- Sleeping Beauty By Aein G
- Young Snape By Snaples G
- Fifty Points, Mr Potter by MadByrd R
- Floating By Sefilin G
- Last Time Before Battle By Payan NC17
- Dying Embers, Flickering Flame By Nina PG
Second Wave Stories (41 stories, no art)
Participants in this wave were:
Stories: Amanuensis, Amethyst Lupijn, AnaRae, Bridget McKennitt, Cat Samwise, Crymsyn, Da-xia, Eledhwen, Ella J, GMTH, Isis, Jean Tarin, Knightsky, Lady Ash, LilacShade, Lina Inverse the Dramata, Loretta, Lydia Lovestruck, MadreBug, Margiejok, MeLi, Miranda O'Dowd, Nephir, Nienna Ciyatan, Predatrix, Remba, Ruhgozler, Scarlet Carly, Shadow Stalkingwolf, Star Swathi, Starkindler, Sushi, Titti, Vita Brevis, Lillian.
Ten Zillion Points From Gryffindor by Amanuensis
Third Wave Stories (128 stories, 15 art pieces) Coordinators of the third Harry Potter/Severus Snape Fuh-Q-Fest were Medea Nevermore and kira-nerys.
Date: August 31 , xxxx?
Participants in this wave were:
Stories: Aein, Alexiel, Amethyst Lupin, Angyl, AtieJen, Bridget McKennitt, Brigantia, Caesia, Caliadragon, chantalmalfoy, Corgi, Crymsyn, Demora, diagonalist, Diana Williams, Dove, Downdilly, Eledhwen, Els-chan, Erin, FemmeSlash, Gaaak, G.Arnet, GMTH, Go Seaward, Harmony Marguerite, Isis, Isolde, Jadzia, Jean Tarin, Jeddy, Jessie, Julian, Juxian Tang, Kateri, Katharos, Kedd, kira-nerys, Lady Ash, Lady Metheglyn, LegacyLady, LilacShade, Lillian, Livia Heili, Lizabee Moon, Lydia Lovestruck, Malakai, Manic, Margiejok, Medea Nevermore, MeLi, Michelle, Minerva, Nephir, Nightwyvern, Obsessed One, Parseltongue, Petunia Uphill, Phantom, QrYx, Remba, Ruhgozler, Sabby, Scarlet Carly, Seana Solitaire, Seerakosumosu, Seraphina, Setsunasgirl, SeverusShadow, Silver Firefly, Simone of the Zordiak, Sistrurus, Snapetoy, Star Swathi, Starkindler, Sushi, Tabitha, Tiffany, tir-synni, Titti, Vash_the_Dork, Venivincere, Vita Brevis, XMezumiiru, Yenko Sakuragawa, yiota.
Art: NaughtySnape, Xena, Debbie C, xxcroatoanxx, Xuxunette, Byrdie and Julia.
Fourth Wave Stories (54 stories)
Participants in this wave were:
Stories: Abbey Road, Alive and Dangerous, Amorette, Aniron, Aucta Sinistra, Bad Cat, Blood Phoenix, Bleudiablo, Carawen Javolia, corgi, deepforestowl, DementorDelta, downdilly, Draegyn, Dragon's Daughter, Els-chan, G.Arnet, goldenpaw, Gwennie357, Harmony Margarite, Isidore, Juxian Tang, Lady Ash, Lady Metheglyn, LegacyLady, lilacshade, Linelen, LinW, Llama, MidnightMagic312, Minerva, Mythic_harmony, nicole_snape, Obsessed1, Ociwen, Parseltongue, Proserpina, Queen Antigone, Raine, Ruhgozler, Ser-Desa, Spook, Starkindler Nufaciel, Syrenslure, Tabitha, Taran, Vasaris, Vash_the_dork, Vay .
Fifth Wave Stories and Art (99 stories and 13 art pieces)
Participants in this wave were:
Stories: Abbey Road, agge, AJ McKay, Altaira, Amorette, Anita Dapperens, AtieJen, Bianca, Bleudiablo, CaliaDragon, Canadian Jade, Carawen Javolia, Constant Vigilance, Corgi, Dani, dcsunset44, Diannan, Downdilly, Draegyn, Go Seaward, Harmony Marguerite, Hel Bee, Lachesis, LadyBrannan, Lady Metheglyn, Lantana, LinW, Lydia Lovestruck, madameceleste70, Mara, MidKnight, Minerva, Miranda Skye, Mnemea, Moritfyd, Nicole Snape, Obsessed One, Parseltongue, Perin, Phi, Ria, Shinka, Slytherin Kitten, Snapetoy, Star Swathi, Starkindler, Tabitha, tangledhair, Taran, Tiffany, Vasaris - the fuzzy dragon, Vash_the_dork, witch_is_in.
Art: Dcsunset44, debbie c and mnemea.
Sixth Wave Stories and Art (66 stories and 6 art pieces)
Date: October 31, 2004
Participants in this wave were:
Stories: Altaira, Amanda Saitou, Amorette, Angeline, Anita Dapperens, Aria, Ataraxis, Aurora Silver, Believer, Brensgrrl, Carliadragon, Calidar, Chrysos, Corgi, Creed Cascade, Cyane Snape, DcSunset44, Dementor Delta, Ellen Smithee, Emmy, Go Seaward, Hel Bee, Irana Potter-Snape, Jade Malame, Jessika-chan, Jinx, Justine, Krys, Lachesis, Lantana, LegacyLady, Lin W, Lydia, Madame Celeste 70, Magdalena, MidKnight2501, Minerva, Memea, Nova, Nymphy, Obsessed One, Occasus, Parseltongue, Sera Clay, Shiradine, Snapetoy, Starkindler, Stellar Odyssey, Tangled Hair, Tiffany, TJ, T'Pau Silver, Tubesox, TxLorral, Uris, Vasaris, Vash the Dork, Venivincere, Veritas, Wymsie.
Art: Ataraxis, Chrysos, Debra, Mnemea and Xena_2001de.
Seventh Wave Stories and Art (39 Stories and 8 Art Pieces)
Date: March 31, 2005
Participants in this wave:
Stories: Annette Gisby, Carawen Javolia, Chameleon, Corgi, Creed Cascade, Ditzy, DJIN7, Elanor Isolda, Emmy, Empathic Siren, Futret, Hel Bee, HumanTales, Inzilbeth, Kidlet, Krys, Lachesis, LegacyLady, Lyn Piton, Maitresse, Malachite Eyes, Mia Ugly, MontanaDan, Nemesis, Parseltongue, Quasar, RaeC, RaeWhit, Shallow Blackkoda, Sterling Dragonfly, Tabitha, Tarallynne Moon, Vasaris, Vash the Dork, Ziasudra
Art: Annette Gisby, Aragon_san, Chrysos, DCfern, Shallow Blackkoda, secret_zephyr, TrekkieGrrrl, Vay
Eighth Wave Stories and Art (40 Stories 8 Pieces of Art)
Date: June 25, 2005
Participants in this wave:
Fiction: Altaira, Annette, Carawen Javolia, Corgi, Dementor Delta, Ditzy, Djap, DJIN7, Empathic Siren, Fallen Embers, Hel Bee, HuroNoRyu, Irana Potter-Snape, Khushi, Krys, Lachesis, Legacy Lady, Lissa, Maitresse, Mia Ugly, Montana, Moseysdragon, Nemesis, Parseltongue, Radish, RaeWhit, Reddwarfer, Sev’s Lil Secret, Smaragd Grun, Snarry_lover, Tabitha, Triceybabe, Vasaris The Fuzzy Dragon, Vash the Dork, Xephyr, yukka
Anybody Else by Dementor Delta
Art: Annette, Emmy, Nesscafe, Shallow Blackkoda, Tami Veldura, Vay, Xena_2001de
Ninth Wave Stories and Art (44 Stories 3 Pieces of Art)
Date: October 18, 2005
Participants in this wave:
Fiction: RaeWhit, LdyKiya, Ditzy, Rakina, Ceyxa, Nemesis, Countess Charisma, sevs_lil_secret, Altaira, Parseltongue, Arachne002, Irana Potter-Snape, Khushi, Psylent, Tiffany F, The White Magic Mage, LegacyLady, The Fuzzy Dragon, Terri, Reddwarfer, Vay, ave_ebony, Aviss, unbroken_halo, Doneril, ShooX2 (Sue Duenn), Corgi, ciceronian, Isabelle Malfoy Potter Snape.
Art: dcsuncet, wren-bird, Damphir72
Tenth Wave Stories and Art (33 Stories, 7 Pieces of Art)
Date: February 17, 2006
Eleventh Wave Stories and Art (25 Stories, 26 Pieces of Art)
Date: July 15, 2006
Fiction: The Wandmaker, Ditzy, Rakina, Eriador117, Yamivampyre, Parseltongue, Irana Potter-Snape, MidKnight2501, Alisanne, knightmare, Alorin Aranal, LinW (Nesting Hedwig), Nemesis, Medawyn, sevs_lil_secret , unbroken_halo, Alexis, MontanaDan, Altaira, Vasaris, the Fuzzy Dragon, Almaxaquotal, Tripperfunster, Obsessed One, MidKnight2501,
Art: Dcsunset , Gloredhel04 , Tripperfunster, Lupingirl, Kitera Matar, CanonFodder, Umbra, syaoran_li,
Challenge: The 2006 Wave XII "What If?"... Some events in the book went differently? Challenge Archive: Part of the From Dusk till Dawn Severus Snape/Harry Potter Fuh-Q-Fest
The rules and submission guidelines were archived from the site at 2006.
A mailing list was set up at the Yahoo!Groups.
- Against All Odds by Nemesis R
- Gut Feeling by Gingertart NC17
- Hero Worship by Ravenna C. Tan NC-17
- Houses of the Holy by Eriador117 NC17
- If I Only Was a Muggle by Gauriel NC-17
- Into The Green by Rakina R
- Imprisoned by Eeyore9990 R
- A Long-Forgotten Word by Orpheus Samhain NC-17
- Only once isn't enough. by Syaoran_Li PG-13
- A Passionate Hate by HP Strangelove NC-17
- The Pseudo Son by Altaira R
- The Sensible Garden by RaeWhit NC-17
- Lions, Tigers and Werewolves, Oh MY! by tripperfunster G, for the Rakina's fic Into The Green
- Harry's kitchen by tripperfunster G, for Raewhit (Joanwilder)'s fic The Sensible Garden
- Winnie by tripperfunster G, for Raewhit (JoanWilder)'s story The Sensible Garden
- Winnie and Severus by tripperfunster G, for Raewhit (Joanwilder)'s story The Sensible Garden
- ^ "Dusk Till Dawn Wave 12". 2007-01-09. Archived from the original on 2022-04-01.
- ^ "Rules and submission guidelines for From Dusk Till Dawn - the Harry P…". 2006-01-14. Archived from the original on 2022-04-01.