|Editor(s):||Carolyn Dunkel and Michael Macomber|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
A fourth issue was proposed but not published: "First Principles 4 is still Seeking Fiction, Poetry, Art, Filks & Cartoons! We're looking for material based on any and all characters from The Sandbaggers. Crossovers will be considered. Material can be serious, humorous, traditional or non-traditional. Write and draw what you enjoy, then send it in! There are no length restrictions—vignettes to novels welcome. Content can be up to an "R" rating, but no Adult or Slash please. REVISED DEADLINE: February 1st, 1995 AIMING TO DEBUT: May '95 at MediaWest."
First Principles 1 was published in 1991 and is 52 pages long.
- Editorial by Carolyn Dunkel and Michael Macomber
- Paved With Good Intentions by Kevin Likes (art by Micky DuPree) (3 pages)
- Trade Secrets by Pat Nussman and Jacqueline Taero (art by Ken Horan) (41 pages)
- "First Principles" - poetry by Jacqueline Taero
- "Confession Under Mild Duress" - poetry by Jacqueline Taero
- The Breakthrough In “To Hell With Justice” by Micky DuPree (Non-fiction) (2 pages)
First Principles 2 was published in 1992 and contains 60 pages.
- Authors/Artists: Suzan Lovett, Michael J. Macomber, Pat Nussman, Jacqueline Taero, Ann Larimer, Sue-Anne Hartwick, Caryn Dunkel, Julie C. Hakes and more.
Includes an Episode Guide featuring original air dates, plot descriptions and complete opening and closing credits for all 20 episodes.
First Principles 3 was published in 1993 and contains 84 pages.
- The Burnside Affair ("Can Captain Burnside of the Royal Marines put aside his distrust of the Russians long enough to work side by side with Illya Kuryakin and find out who's responsible for a recent rash of embassy break-ins?") (crossover with Man from UNCLE)
- A Defection in Trust by Susan M. Garrett ("A Polish Secret Service man is shot down in London, a defector jumps the wrong way, and Jeff Ross is under suspicion. Another typical day for Neil!")
- Trust Lost ... And Regained? ("After the disastrous events of "Special Relationship," Willie has tendered his resignation—but Burnside has no intention of letting him go that easily.")
- Authors/Artists: Suzan Lovett, Michael J. Macomber, Margaret Riley, Susan Williams, Jacqueline Taero, Caryn Dunkel, Susan M. Garrett and more.
- other unknown content