Haikyuu has no subpages to list.
|Other Fanlore Projects|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Welcome to FanloreProject:Haikyuu!
This project was created in order to add more info to Fanlore about Haikyuu!! as it relates to fandom. It was also created to be a place to brainstorm, add links, and hopefully be a place of enthusiasm and shared knowledge.
What is Haikyuu!!?
Haikyuu!! is a sports manga and anime about boy's volleyball.
General suggestions: more character pages, more pairing pages, more fanzine and fandom event documentation, more fanwork documentation
Stubs that need expansion:
Create stubs with reckless abandon. You may create new categories when you have or expect to have at least ten pages that fit within it (and the category fits within the existing site structure). Category titles should be plural, even if the word/phrase used to add it is singular. (See Help:Categories.)
If you can, please check the Fandoms by Canon Type before creating new categories. The Fan Activities category may also contain pages.
If you are able, make redirects as needed so that people looking for familiar terms can find them.
Some Things to Keep in Mind
This section contains more general directions for Fanlore editors about contributing to the wiki, and is standard for all FanloreProjects.
- Information for new editors can be found in our New Visitor Portal. Among other things, it explains how to make an account, how to start a new page, and includes a lot of other helpful information.
- Discussion on this project's Talk page is encouraged, as is discussion on individual article Talk pages.
- All edits, whether big, tiny, or in-between, are welcome.
- You don't have to be an "expert" on a subject. Adding what you know and feel passionate about are pieces of the puzzle, and ones that hopefully inspire others to expand on the topic.
- All typos, mistakes, and errors are easily corrected. Don't let perfection hobble you.
- Remember that Fanlore, like all wikis, is a collaborative effort, and may be edited by anyone.
- Pages are not "owned" or controlled by any single person or group of people.
- Pages and the information on them are only as robust, encompassing, and accurate as the information added by interested and enthusiastic fans like you.
- Fanlore practices and encourages a Fanlore:Plural Point of View.
If you have added your name to the project participant list and contributed several edits, a badge may be awarded to you by Fanlore Policy & Admin which will be displayed on your user page, similar to Fanlore Challenges like April Showers or June Bloom.
History of the Project
Project created on June 26, 2020.