|Gender category:||Het, M/F|
|Fandom:||Thor Movieverse/Thor Movieverse (Marvel Cinematic Universe)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
The Darcy/Loki pairing has been a popular het ship in the Marvel Cinematic Universe fandom since the release of the first Thor movie in 2011, with the first story published on ff.net in June 2011 . Despite the fact that both characters appear in the first two Thor films they have yet to meet face to face.
Common Fanon & Themes
- Darcy encounters Loki while working for S.H.I.E.L.D..
- Coffee Shop AU
- Snarky attitudes pitted against one another.
- First Meetings
- Darcy is given the responsibility, often through magical means, of rehabilitating Loki and teaching him about humanity and culture on Earth.
- Soulmate AUs
- Tasertricks is the fanciful name of Darcy/Loki pairing. The name combines Darcy's use of her taser on Thor in the 2011 film of the same name, and Loki's reputation as the God of Mischief.
- A Morbid Taste for Ice by Sitehound. A complete Darcy/Loki novel length fanfic taking place after The Avengers (2012) "Darcy Lewis likes to think of herself as terribly adaptable, with an "if life gives you lemons, zap life with a Taser and demand chocolate" sort of attitude. And life, lately, has had a perverse sense of humor, first trapping her in a state of perpetual Science Assistant in the armpit of New Mexico known as Puente Antiguo; and then forcing her to live in a trailer home with Jane Foster, Jane's guy, Thor, and his brother, Loki, master of mischief and wide-scale urban renewal."
- Utter Darkness by ElegantMess. "She would dream of utter darkness, of someone writhing in absolute agony. She longed to comfort the poor person, she always woke up, sweaty, frightened, and sobbing; but every night she seemed to get a little closer. The tormented soul was there, just beyond her reach, her fingertips had brushed cloth and from the very visceral reaction, she knew two things, one it was definitely a he, and two, he seemed to be in more pain than she had even known."
- Beautiful Lies by lokishorcrux. "When Loki escapes prison, Darcy thought her biggest problem would be putting up with the idiot. When justice follows Loki to Earth, Darcy finds herself entangled in something far worse than anything meeting Thor could have prepared her for. Set after avengers and will cover events in Thor: The Dark World. Strong Language."
- The Yggdrasil Chronicles by smac89. "In which Darcy plays a much larger role in the universe than she ever expected, things with Loki are never what they seem, and Darcy finds out she has sisters. Eight of them. And they are goddesses. Of course."
- Manic Taser Dream Girl by AnnieMar. "Upon Darcy's return to the U.S. after encountering evil space-elves in London, and after her recent break-up with Ian, she receives her first mission as an official S.H.I.E.L.D. agent ... teaching a god how to blend in better (absolutely no horns), or he might find himself in very big trouble."
- Captivated by leftennant. "When a failed experiment accidentally drops Darcy Lewis into the middle of Asgard, she finds herself an unwilling guest of the God of Mischief. However, as the two of them are forced to spend time together in each other's company, she begins to wonder if being his prisoner may not be so bad after all. (Of course that might just be her ladyparts talking)."
- The Orion Trilogy by amidtheflowers. "When a falling star is actually a man, and a man actually a king; where Darcy refuses to give in and searches for her family."
- The White Hart by Sigridhr. "Darcy gets invited along to Álfheim by Thor and Jane. After some drinking and Elvish merry making, she runs into an unexpected acquaintance. But when what was meant to be a bizarre-elvish-harvest-tradition induced one night stand turns into a series of increasingly awkward mistakes, Darcy finds Loki is fitting into her life in a much bigger way than she ever intended. More affectionately known as: Darcy Does the Nine Realms."
- In the Service of Liars and Killers by MildredJosephine. "When Loki appears in Midgard to take it over, he manages to 'recruit' a certain taser-toting brunette. He gets more than he bargained for, as brainwashing Darcy Lewis could never turn out as planned."
- The Blood-Dimmed Tide by of_raven_wings. "Darcy, along with most of the world, believe Loki to be the greatest evil they have known. They have no idea what's coming..."
- Smoke & Mirrors by LaTessitrice. "His captors think him defeated, but even Odin doesn't know the secrets Loki holds. Before long, he'll be free, events set in motion by Frigga's best intentions and Loki's worst instincts. He's seen his future, and nothing is going to stop him from taking it for himself."
- I Want A Scar That Looks Just Like You by GeneHuntSyndrome. "Darcy ends up taking a job working for Shield, and starts to wonder if her ipod is worth assisting a mental Asgardian prince. And then they start to argue and she realises that she should have asked for Apple shares for all the trouble he’s going to give her."
- Add It Up Forever by leftennant. "Loki and Darcy have been dancing around each other ever since they were paired up as a team at S.H.I.E.L.D. by Nick Fury. When they both end up up in his apartment after saving the world, things finally hit the boiling point."
- Cherry Bomb by AnnieMar. "Darcy found herself wishing that life was more interesting ... but quickly realized what a stupid thing that was to do, as she found herself kidnapped by space-pirates and rescued by Obi-Wan Kenobi, who may or may not resemble her friend's dead younger brother. Either that, or she was on the acid-trip from hell. She was really hoping for the acid-trip from hell."
- Blueberry by amidtheflowers. "The time has come for Loki to accept his Jotun form, and Darcy has an idea on how to go about it."
- Blame it on the Vodka by dhauren. "Loki makes a vodka induced confession to Darcy that helps explain why he did the terrible things that he did."
- A Pen and Darcy Lewis by molescout. "Being involved with the Avengers can be exciting during the fighting but like the rest of life, there are always boring necessities. Fury's meetings are one of them."
- Blue by StarTrekFanWriter. "Post Avengers. Whenever Loki shows up it means that Darcy's life is in flux. That doesn't mean she's unhappy to see him."
- Mendacity by labyrinthinemelange. "Another Asgardian has fallen to Earth, leaving Jane hopeful of Thor's return. But her hopes are dashed when the visitor is revealed to be someone else entirely: Loki."
- Time off From Ruling the world
- Time has Brought Your Heart to Me
- Young & Beautiful
- Loki Darcy Lewis AU +Child
- Shatter Me
- Fallen in Love in the Worst Way
- The Lightning Strike
- I Am Not a Robot
- Tasertricks Humor vid.
- Don't Deserve You
- Monologue Interrupted by riotfaerie
- We Hold On to Jupiter's Rings, Archived version by artist Crazynoona
- Paperman AU, Archived version by Crazynoona
- Photo manip, by Crazynoona
- I Have Deadlines You Know by lissyraine
- Tasertricks by ACArizabal
- Blanket by riotfaerie
- Winter Selfie by Thacmis
- Darcy / Loki by ACArizabal
- Darcy/Loki a03 fic recs by tumblr user infinitrinx
- A Darcy Lewis/Loki Rec List on by lilibel on livejournal
Archives & Fannish Links
- Mischief Loves Tasers livejournal community.
- Darcy/Loki tag on avengers_2k livejournal community.
- Darcy/Loki tag on avengersfest livejournal community.
- ao3 fanfiction feed for Darcy/Loki. All stories posted as Darcy Lewis/Loki on a03 will be posted on this blog.