You may be looking for Crossing the Streams, a slash and het Ghostbusters zine.
|Editor(s):||Susan Clarke & Joanne Keating|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Cross Streams is a gen multifandom anthology.
Cross Streams 1 was published in January 1993 and contains 110 pages.
- A Nightmare on the ‘Enterprise’ by George Ivanoff (Star Trek the Next Generation/Nightmare on Elm Street) (4 pages)
- Flotsam and Jetsam by Shayne McCormack (Miami Vice) (14 pages)
- Genesis De Lune by Charles Weekes (Space: 1999) (10 pages)
- The Journal Of The Whills: Final Destination (Star Wars pictures and cartoon) (12 pages)
- Ghost Story by Felis Sylvestris (A-Team) (33 pages)
- Deak and Tor: Fun In Space (Star Wars cartoon) (13 pages)
- The Dark Angel Saga: Origins by Timothy Clarke (Dark Angel) (16 pages)
- And After by Susan Clarke (M*A*S*H) (3 pages)
Cross Streams 2 was published in May 1994 and contains 96 pages. Forever Knight, Red Dwarf, Simon & Simon, Killer Tomatoes, Hawaii Five-O (1968), Twelve O'Clock High, Quantum Leap, Robin of Sherwood, Quantum Leap/Forever Knight, and Quantum Leap/vampires/Forever Knight/Red Dwarf.
- Good Night, Sweet Prince by Susan Clarke (won a 1995 FanQ) ( Quantum Leap/Forever Knight crossover) (10 pages)
- 12 O'clock High by Shayne McCormack
- Mathilda by Sue Bursztynski and Clarke (Robin of Sherwood)
- Death and Mrs. Collins by Cathy Lyn Goodwin (7 pages) (Hawaii Five-O)
- Binding Ties by Cathy Lyn Goodwin (7 pages) (Hawaii Five-O)
- Final Moments by Susan Clarke (10 pages) (Quantum Leap)
- The Leap into Print (Review) (2 pages) (Quantum Leap)
- Shades ff Grey by Timothy Clarke (9 pages) (Quantum Leap/Forever Knight)
- Boomer Dams by Shayne McCormack (12:00 High) (8 pages) (Quantum Leap)
- Matilda by Sue Bursztynski & Susan Clarke (Robin of Sherwood) (32 pages)
- Madness in the Blood (Vampire) (4 pages)
- a very short Simon and Simon story
Reactions and Reviews: Issue 2
With 96 pages, this multi-media zine makes a pleasant read on a cold Winter's afternoon. Various genres and cross-overs are represented and include Hawaii 5-0; Quantum Leap; Forever Knight; and Robin of Sherwood. Highlights include the short, but moving, 12 O'clock High story by Shayne McCormack (I was gripped despite never having seen the series); Sue Clarke's "Good Knight, Sweet Prince" which is an engaging Quantum Leap/Forever Knight crossover tale featuring a rather worried Al and the backbone of the zine, "Mathilda". This is a Robin of Sherwood story, set just after the end of the second season, and written to the high standard we have come to expect from the Sues Bursztynski and Clarke. In this tale of Robin's childhood betrothed, the Sues were able to create three dimensional characters, romance, adventure and a constant smile on my face. I'm looking forward to Timothy Clarke's follow-up story in a future zine: Nick Night Vs the Killer Tomatoes sounds fascinating. 
Cross Streams 3 (124 pgs) — a special all-Quantum Leap anthology issue with fiction all by Gail Christinson. It contains "A Leap for Sam" which is an expanded and rewritten alternate ending for her novel Beyond the Mirror; this story is meant to be read as an addition to that zine
- from MedTrek, ReviewZine, a review shortly after its release, accessed 5.24.2011