|Title/Rank:|| Hufflepuff house|
Captain and Seeker of the Hufflepuff Quidditch Team
|Status:||Half-blood or Pure-blood; Dead|
|Relationships:|| Amos Diggory (father), Mrs. Diggory (mother)|
Cho Chang (girlfriend)
|Other:||born c. 1977, died June 24, 1995|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Cedric Diggory is a character in the Harry Potter series and is a prominent Hufflepuff character.
Cedric Diggory is two years ahead of Harry at Hogwarts. He was in the Hufflepuff house and a popular character in his house. During his time at Hogwarts, he started dating Cho Chang. In Harry's fourth year and his sixth year, he was chosen as a Triwizard Champion. During the final task, he along with Harry is transported to a graveyard where Peter Pettigrew and a disembodied Voldemort are waiting. Pettigrew kills Cedric on Voldemort's orders, before forcing Harry to be part of a ritual to resurrect Voldemort's body. Cedric's death is taken badly by everyone - especially by people who wished to not believe Harry's tale that Voldemort was back.
- Finding Himself by Minisinoo, a popular Cedric/Hermione fic that is Cedric-centered. The-Boy-Who-Almost-Died has to figure out what it means that he didn't. Harry's tumultuous 5th year at Hogwarts is Cedric's 7th and final. Bound together by shared trauma, both boys fall under Ministry suspicion ... Who is Cedric Diggory?
- Two can play for Hogwarts by ChannelTheFlannel. Both Harry and Cedric are chosen as the Hogwarts Champions, which is the first of many things that go awry. When the two become romantically interested in each other, they screw up the Tournament politics.
- A Lack of Color by misterkevo. In his fourth year, Harry falls for fellow Hogwarts student and Triwizard champion, Cedric Diggory
- Strange and Beautiful by Lemonstar
- The death of cedrig diggory by endoftheline
- Cedric Amos Diggory color by duendfranco
- Cedric Diggory - Hufflepuff by Shtut
- Cedric Diggory by Eruadan
Archives and Communities
Fannish Links & Recs
- His father is a known Wizard, but his mother's blood status is unknown.