|Type:||fanartist, fanwriter, podficcer|
|Fandoms:||A Knight's Tale, Big Eden, Blades of Glory, Dollhouse, due South, Eureka, Flashpoint, Green Wing, Keen Eddie, Life, Life On Mars, NCIS, SGA, Slings & Arrows, Sports Night, Star Trek: Voyager|
|Other:||catwalksalone on LJ|
|URL:||Fanfic by catwalksalone|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- "[...] she writes with so much joy and love for her characters that it practically leaps off the screen at you. Her stories are so vibrant, and seriously I'm not kidding--they are JOY INFUSED [...] I love the way she writes humor, too, because it's so funny, omg. [...] She's got a great quirky brain that comes up with AU's that are actualfax made of awesome, like RAYS IN SPACE!--and I love how they stay so true to canon even in these awesomely different worlds she creates. Mostly, I really love how reading Cat's fics are an interactive emotional experience--you laugh and sniffle and go AWWWW right along with the characters, which is really, really awesome. Her sense of positivity about life really comes through her writing, no matter what, and I really like that a lot!" 
- Not In Front of the Kid
- Not In Front of the Kid (Kowalski/Vecchio, PG13) Kowalski and Vecchio end up raising Kowalski's heretofore unknown offspring, Harry. Harry is so wonderfully and believably written, and he's a character as much as Kowalski and Vecchio. This whole thing is believable and touching and inspiring and ADORABLE.
- Cosmic Rays (Kowalski/Vecchio , AU, NC17) Ray Vecchio and Ray Kowalski: Cosmic Cops. They traverse the solar system and bring in the bad guys! This is one amazing fic--a great story with great characters who stay completely true to canon (Frannie in this is MADE. OF. WIN.) Cat pays careful attention to detail in the world she's created in this story, from the spaceship to the society at large and everything in between.
- Let the Sunshine In (Kowalski/Vecchio , R) You know those stories that just explode your heart into tiny, littler hearts? Possibly with sparkles? THIS IS ONE OF THOSE OKAY. It's a Ray/Ray first!time!fic. Ray and Ray are friends, and there's no punching, just bonding and being so adorably BOYS. They're dating and they don't even know it!
- How the Ray was Won (Kowalski/Vecchio, PG) In this fic, Ray and Ray tell Frannie the Story of How They Came To Be In Love as they move in together. This fic is so vibrant and awesome, and HILARIOUS. The structure of the story is "three tasks" and involves a character who has moved beyond this mortal plane--very in keeping with the show itself--helping our two Rays find each other. Our two Rays who have to bicker and interrupt each other, of course, as they relate this story to Frannie.
- Don't Let Kowalski Interview the Perp, An homage to the brilliant Don't Let The Pigeon Drive The Bus! by Mo Willems. Because Kowalski is five and should be in a children's book.
- sionnain, due South Author Profile: catwalksalone posted on 8 February 2010 (Accessed 10 February 2010)