Pages in category "2000 Meta"
The following 124 pages are in this category, out of 124 total.
- Fan Fiction and Story Structure: Working within an established milieu to hone story-telling skills
- Fan Fiction Angst: We Love Them But We Hurt Them
- Fan Fiction II: The Revenge, Fanfic Faces Off BigThree Accounting
- Fan Fiction: Plagiarism or Tribute?
- The Fandom Menace: an official site in fans' clothing
- The Fanfic Rebellion
- FANFIC WARNINGS: An Argument Against or The Case for Reading Death Fic
- Fear, Communication, Love
- The Feminine Tendencies of Fandom
- Fox Takes On Fan Web Sites: Star Wars sites could see more legal action
- Here Today, Zine Tomorrow
- Heroic Deeds and Moral Dilemmas: Reading About Women Before and After Xena
- Herstory of SHarecon
- Hey sailor, got some comments?
- Historian's Rants about Xena: Warrior Princess Fan Fiction
- How Do I Create an Original Character?
- How Do I Keep Them In Character If They're Doing Stuff They Can't Do On The Show?
- How I Joined OBSSE, Learned to love Scully, and not to worry about Alien Conspiracies
- How My Mother Joined the Order, the Inside Story. As In the One That Isn't Hers...
- Hurt/Comfort: A Confession and a Celebration
- "I Didn't Know You Were Bi!" - How Do I Write a Slash Story?
- I read a story then I forgot it right away
- I Thought O.T. Stood for 'Over Time'
- I'm Not Crazy--and I write Hansonfiction
- If you can't say anything nice... come sit over here by me.
- In Defense of PWPs
- In Defense of Starwars.com
- The Infantilization of Fandom
- Is Smut Erotica or Just Pornography, and How Do You Write It Without Bursting Into Flames?
- The issue of real-people fic, slash in particular
- The Machinations of Xena: Warrior Princess Fan Fiction
- Man/Beast: the Transformative Experience
- Manly, Yes...but I like it too
- Marty Glenn as a Representative of the Riot Grrrl Movement
- Mary Sue: 2000 Comments by Flamingo
- Meme, Enthymeme
- Morality in Fanfiction or "Have You No Decency?"
- Musings (2000 essay)
- My Heart Will Not Go On, Thanks... The problem with songfic
- A 'R'omance with 'r'omance, Or, What a difference a cap makes
- Rant along with CathyB: Closure
- Rant Along with CathyB: Era of the Celebrity Guest Star
- Rant Along with CathyB: John Doggett
- Rant Along with CathyB: much of my vexation could be spelled F-O-X
- Rant Along with CathyB: Season 8: Maybe No One Will Notice
- Real People in Slash
- Reasons for Fanfic and Impact on Characterization
- ReP Mary Sue's
- Requiem for Equal Rights: The Pregnancy Rant
- Self-Insertion and Mary-Sue-ism
- A Sentinel is Not a TV Set
- Service, Service!
- The Siren Call
- The Slash Not Written For a Gay Audience
- Slashing Scully
- So what is the difference between a gen story and a slash story?
- Statistics. How Much Fan Fiction Is There on the Web? How Many Fans? Who Are They?
- Subjective Characterization a.k.a. Are Bad Things Really Bad?
- What Price Fandom?
- What the Hell Are You Thinking?
- What's a Beta Reader, and Why Do I Need One?
- When Bad Things Happen to Good Characters
- When Guys Write Fanfiction
- When is a Mary Sue not a Mary Sue?
- When the UST RSTs, Or, Some naively hopeful thoughts before Season 8 begins
- When Writer and Beta Collide
- Where has Anne Rice fanfiction gone?
- Who Shot Who? "Slash is Character Assassination Anyway" is No Excuse For Lazy Writing
- Why Can't I Just Send My Script (Story) To 1013?
- Why Geeks Like Anime
- Why I took my stories off of Fanfiction.net
- Why isn't slash yaoi and why is yaoi slash?
- Why research doesn't suck
- Why Slash? (essay by kira-nerys)
- Winston Revisited
- Working With What You've Got