|Trope · Genre|
|Synonyms:||Triad Verse AU|
|Tropes · Slash Tropes · Tropes by Fandom|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
From the Triad Verse tumblr:
Triad Verse is an alteration of an existing fandom universe such that the majority of human cultures normalize triad relationships (those between three people), rather than couples. Couples are seen as “incomplete” and in many places are unable to get married without a third partner.
Fests & Challenges
- The first Triad Verse fic posted to AO3 is Blood and Ashes by pterawaters (Teen Wolf, 1 July 2013). It was followed closely by Laura Hale's Brother (4 July 2013) and Family are the People You can Count On (5 July 2013), also by pterawaters and in Teen Wolf fandom.
- Walking with a Ghost by pterawaters has four characters deciding "eff this noise" and forming a tetrad. (Agent Carter & Captain America: The First Avenger, 2015)
- Kiss Us If You Miss Us by HugeAlienPie has background Triad Verse movie industry. (Singin' in the Rain, 2015)
- give me a sign by rjosettes has a triad with an asexual person. (Teen Wolf, 2015)
Archives & Fannish Links
- Triad Verse tag on AO3
- A collection of Triad Verse works on AO3, since you can't yet sort/filter works in the tag
- Triad Verse Big Bang on Tumblr
- Triad Verse Big Bang collection on AO3
- Triad Verse FAQ, triadverse.tumblr.com, accessed 14 May 2018.