The A-Team File
You may be looking for The A-Files.
|Title:||The A-Team File|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
The A-Team File is a gen A-Team information and fiction anthology. There are four issues. The first three are anthologies and the last issue is a novel.
The A-Team File 1 was published in October 1983 and contains 50 pages.
- Ah, Colonel Lynch! How Nice to See You Again! by Linda Hepden (12 pages). (Knight Rider crossover)
- Technicolor Starts Here by J.A. Mortimore (3 pages)
- Dialogue: Black Day at Bad Rock by J.A. Mortimore (5 pages)
- Just a Little Liberation by Jita (4 pages)
- Chance Encounter by Linda Hepden (1 page)
- An Undercover Story by C.C. Connors (4 pages)
- a biography of Mr. T
The A-Team File 2 was published in April 1984 and contains 52 pages.
- Editorial -- All That Jazz (3)
- George Peppard Update (4)
- Just Passing Through by C.S. Armitage (5)
- Mr T Update (19)
- Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday by A.S. Lawrence (20)
- Dwight Schultz Update (25)
- Hook, Line and Sinker by Sally Jones (28)
- Poem: The A-Team by Heather Bradshaw (33)
- Dirk Benedick Update by Marla Heasley (34)
- Poem: Things Were Never Like This in Fort Bragg by A.S. Lawrence (35)
- Musing: Bad Time on the Border by DC (36)
- Incident in a Death Camp by Janet Ellicott (37)
- A-Team Minus One by DC (41)
- Home Thoughts from a Broad by J.A. Mortimore (42)
- Melinda Culea Update (45)
- Logic Problem: All in a Day's Work by Crazy Charlie (46)
- 'Twas the Night Before Christmas by A.S. Lawrence (47)
- Club/Zine Advertisements/Afterwords (52)
Reactions and Reviews: Issue 2
[Just Passing Through]: Rather amusing little adventure story. 
The A-Team File 3 was published in April 1985 and contains 55 pages.
- Editorial -- All That Jazz (2)
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? by Theda (3)
- Safe and Secure by C.S Armitage. (5)
- A-Team Puzzle (13)
- Birdman by Stephanie Lucas (14)
- Every Dog Has Its Day by D. Fittes (15)
- Black is Beautiful by Sally Jones (17) (Knight Rider crossover)
- A Look Inside (45)
- Saigon-An Eye-Witness Account by Judy Wrighton (46)
- Well, Maybe Next Year by Loot (49)
- assorted limericks by Crazy Charlie
Reactions and Reviews: Issue 3
[Well, Maybe Next Year]: (7 pages) Strange story about the team working at an unusual hotel... 
The A-Team File 4 was published in March 1986 and contains a single 54 page novel.
- Mary's Boy Child by J.A. Mortimore
Reactions and Reviews: Issue 4
- Layout/editing:6 Favorite:
(1)it's one long story and it's good because Loved Crazy Charlie ConnorsOther comments: (1)Nice story - more like a novelette 
This zine is one long story, and a good one too. The team is stuck with two female-tag-alongs this time, along with Amy, as they travel to Gothinia to rescue a kidnapped child.