LIVIA WHAT HAVE YOU WROUGHT?
I don't knowwwwww. I thought "zvi" already had a page and "Zvi" just needed a redirect. Never mind! -- Liviapenn 04:02, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
- Okay, I know I should not write my own page, but why are we redirecting from zvi to zvilikestv? I'm pretty sure that all of the wanted pages for me are wanted to zvi. I use zvilikestv because it's usually an available username. It's not usually how I introduce myself in fandom. I would think it made more sense to redirect from zvilikestv to zvi.
- When I sign the talk page, it says zvi because it's linking to my user page with the nickname I set in my profile. Like so:[[User:ZviLikesTV|zvi]] So far, no one has considered me sufficiently notable to actually write something about me. *emotears* --zvi 23:20, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
- P.S. Betty, you should sign a talk page edit. Either press the button second from the left or write out --~~~~
- Sorry, zvi, I originally commented because Livia had created a redirect-page which linked to itself in an eternal self-recursing loop. I didn't sign it because I expected her to see my name on the recent changes page and immediately register her error. Now this page is here, and I'm much less sure what to do with it. --Betty 03:07, 15 October 2008 (UTC)
- You could ... write up a couple of facts about me, thereby replacing the redirect? Heck, you could copy my user page, except for to use the person template instead of the user template, and that would be a page kernel. Or, I suppose, we could get a gardener to delete the whole thing until someone actually thinks I'm awesome (or notorious) enough to write about. --zvi 03:24, 15 October 2008 (UTC)