|See also:||Godwin's Law|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- Whenever two (or more) groups of people are arguing, anywhere on the web (usenet, mailing lists, message boards, blogs, etc.), inevitably, someone on one side of the argument (regardless of age or gender) will compare the group on the other side to "those bitchy girls who made everyone's life hell in high school."
- Additionally: When this happens, if the person who made this comparison is validated with tales of "just how mean the bitchy girls* were to ME in high school," the argument is over, and the side making the comparison has lost.
- If however, the other side responds with the EXACT SAME COMPARISON, both sides have lost, and the argument should be declared dead for all eternity.
- *popular kids, playground bullies, etc.
- The law first appears in Snacky's journal in May 2003
- The Urban Dictionary's definition of the law
- at the Jurisimprudence wiki
- On October 6, 2008, a "snacky's+law" Google search for the phrase "Snacky's Law" yields 511 results. On June 14, 2010, this had increased to About 2,070 results. On August 24, 2012, to About 9,770 results.