Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Type:||podficcer, fanficcer, icons and picspam creator|
|Fandoms:||Bandom, Teen Wolf, American Idol RPF, etc.|
|URL:||LiveJournal, Dreamwidth, Tumblr, Twitter, AO3|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- (Podfic of) The Epiphany Series, by jerakeen, American Idol RPF, Kris/Adam, posted 2009/11/17
- (Podfic of) The Creepy Cave, by LolaFeist, Teen Wolf, Derek/Stiles, posted 2012/10/06
- (Podfic of) Thus With(out) A Kiss, by dollsome, Gilmore Girls, Paris/Rory, posted 2013/02/18
- (Podfic of) Might I Have A Bit of Earth, by theopteryx, Bandom, Frank/Gerard, posted 2013/03/21
- 'Til I Find a Place, Bandom, Frank/Gerard
- Nerd Perfect, Bandom, Frank/Gerard
- Sure of You, Bandom, Frank/cis-girl Gerard
- Bandom primer/podfic: PodFic - New Rule, by bexless, Bandom, Frank/Gerard, posted 2010/04/26
Recs and Feedback
shiningartifact has a lovely, clear voice that’s well suited to vocal performances, with just a hint of huskiness that’s keeps things interesting. The way she voices Frank and Gerard in this work, Frank cocky and bold, Gerard more cynical, weary and wary, are perfect. shiningartifact guides us along on a treacherous journey with Frank and Gerard, through the deepest reaches of the Grit, and makes us believe in space pirates and bounty hunters and strangest of all, hope.
shiningartifact’s pacing is perfect, deliberate and thoughtful, and it just adds so much depth to her performance, bringing out the sharpness of life in an unforgiving universe. Hands down, one of my favorite podfics ever.
Comment on "[Podfic of] Training Exercise, by sinsense" by rivers_bend:
aaah! I could listen to you reading forever, and this was just SO PRECIOUS. I love your stiles voice, how he's so perfectly balanced between awkward and assured, and oh my GOD hottest kissing. I am so glad you did this <3
Oh, thank you very much for this fantastic introduction to Bandom. The guys are gorgeous, the pic spam is really hilarious and sweet and kind of addictive and I think this has been the loveliest way to meet them.
As always, your work is amazing, your voice is tender and hot and funny and all around awesome. Sometimes I think that I'd download and listen to the Yellow Pages if you were to read them.