Laura Hollis/Danny Lawrence
|Pairing:||Laura Hollis/Danny Lawrence|
|Gender category:||femslash, f/f|
|Fandom:||Carmilla (web series)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Danny and Laura get along quite well. The two of them first met in Laura's literature class, where Laura was enamored with her. Danny believed Laura when students began to vanish, and aided her in the following investigation. Despite this, neither of them visibly consummated a relationship with the other. Various personality clashes, specifically Laura's distaste for Danny's over-protectiveness and Danny's justified anger at Laura refusing to believe that Carmilla is dangerous leads them both to break off their previous attempts to form a romantic relationship.
Despite their ending of a budding romance, both remain on good terms, as Danny is often the first to follow Laura into her various antics and Laura likewise trusts Danny to a considerable degree.
- Werewolf!Danny is popular due to the shows supernatural setting. It is sometimes used to explain Danny and Carmilla's dislike for each other, playing into Werewolf vs Vampire tropes as well.
- No supernatural powers AU
- Through These Woods by CourierNinetyTwo
- Unacceptable by KelseyO
- (And I Remember Thinking) Are We Out of the Woods Yet? by insatiablycurious
- A Simple Night by thrace
- Impulsion ɪmˈpʌlʃ(ə)n - nou by toodrunktofindaurl
- I can be your hero baby! by lesly-oh
- I would like to personally thank the anon that put this idea in my askbox. bless you, friend. by winded-wolf
- “When Perry isn’t Home ” Cont. by awoodlandfox