|Also Known As:||JoeTroh|
|Occupation:||Musician (bassist for Arma Angelus, guitarist and backup vocalist for Fall Out Boy, The Damned Things)|
The Damned Things discography
|Official Website(s):||Twitter account|
|On Fanlore:||Related pages|
Joe Trohman is a musician from Chicago, best known as guitarist for core Bandom band Fall Out Boy. He is known for his geekiness, curly hair and on-stage spinning jumps. He is the only Jewish member of the band.
As of April 2017, there were 2,585 works tagged 'Joe Trohman' on Archive of Our Own. Most popular ship tags:
- Joe/Andy Hurley: 389 uses (LJ community: andylovesjoe)
- Joe/Patrick Stump: 233 uses (LJ community: trohslashstump)
- Joe/Pete Wentz: 68 uses (LJ community: wentz_trohman)
Joe's real-life wife Marie also sometimes appears as a background character.
Example Joe-centric Fanworks
- A Handholding Song by skoosiepants, a.k.a. "the Hobo Joe AU". Joe/Bob Bryar and several other pan-Bandom pairings. Joe is a busker and Bob is a security guard. (May 2009)
Links & Resources
- Joe Trohman tag at Archive of Our Own
- jewtheph, a LiveJournal community dedicated to Joe Trohman, for news, fanworks, and "general fangirling"
- joe-trohman and joetroh tags on Tumblr