Jump to navigation Jump to search
|See also:||Shipper, MSR, Noromo, X-Phile|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- 1. believes in the furthering of the romantic relationship as a natural, believable extension of the deep bond between Mulder and Scully.
- 2. is able to articulate the logical reasons for this attitude in a clear, witty, and grammatically correct manner, without 'flames' or rudeness.
- 3. feels that The X-Files stories should be more important than the Mulder-Scully relationship and does not expect blatant, mushy romance between the characters
- 4. has a sense of humor: intellishippers can laugh at themselves and the show
- 5. does not suffer from the delusions, poor netiquette, excessive emotional reactivity and other problematic symptoms of Rabid Shipper Syndrome 
- ATTN:The Intelligent Shippers' Manifesto - Message Board thread May 29, 2000
- Sequel to the intellishipper's manifesto - Message Board thread June 5, 2000
- Glossary of X-Files Message Board Terms (Waybank Machine link, accessed June 11, 2010)