Laura Hollis/Carmilla Karnstein
|Pairing:||Laura Hollis/Carmilla Karnstein|
|Gender category:||femslash, f/f|
|Fandom:||Carmilla (web series)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Laura and Carmilla initially had an antagonistic relationship, Laura's idealistic and adventurous nature clashing with Carmilla's laid-back personality. Their shared plight during the course of their first semester together led them to become friends and eventually lovers. They had rough parts to their relationship following this, however, and it culminated with their breakup after they were unable to resolve their differences amicably. Despite this fracturing of their relationship, Laura was still willing to save Carmilla by killing Vordenberg, an act which forced them to go on the run.
Later, having having worked through their relationship troubles, while preparing for the upcoming confrontation with The Dean, Laura admits her true feelings to Carmilla and they resume their romantic relationship. Laura ultimately sacrifices herself to defeat The Dean, freeing the latter from her torment. Carmilla demanded to join her in death, and was subsequently challenged by the Death Goddess in a game of riddles, which she won, resulting in Laura being resurrected. Following Carmilla's restoration to life, the two of them depart the campus, and five years later, are shown to still be in a loving relationship with one another.
- On Your Ground by uncreativename
- My Love Is Like A Red, Red Rose by peerieweirdo
- the sun don't set if we keep heading west by Care
- Oops, my hand slipped again. by toodrunktofindaurl
- yayyyy carmilla is back! by bevsi
- just a moment longer by valentinemichaelsmith
- "I know there's a growing number of iconic wlw couples in media these days...", Archived version by besiderunningwaters